Google assistant command

Associate
OP
Just found out something really interesting via the Pixel support chat.

So my Pixel from EE defaulted as English - American as the language setting. With this on I had Google assistant settings for 'news, my day, shopping list.

I decided to change language to English - UK, with this setting Pixel picked up my English accent of 'ok Google' so much easier, I deleted English - American. However after deleting American it took away the 'news, my day and shopping list' options! I couldn't work out why so I used the support, they said this option is only available in America.

So I have turned back to English - American and the options reappeared....

Soldato
Ask her to 'clear my shopping list' and she says she can't take things of it yet. Still, when I'm shopping I would rather be ticking them off my Keep list rather than telling her to remove each item at a time.

Soldato
Does anyone else use 'Remind me when I get home...'. I use it quite a bit and I realise it's not working on my Pixel XL :(

I'll try 'Remind me when I get to work...' and see if it's a weird location issue.

Man of Honour
I mentioned the exact same thing in the pixy thread. I've asked many people what they think of them and they just laugh usually followed by "it can tell me the weather"..

That's one of the problems i have with google's new phone.. they are advertising this as a feature of the phone and expect you to pay a premium price for it now when the feature right now is only in an alpha state at best.

Welcome to the next Nexus device in all but the name :p

Back
Top Bottom