Lost my 8 week old - Brain Tumor

Associate
Sorry for your loss, even though I don't know you I feel gutted for you. And also id like to say thank you for posting this which must have been hard to write. It makes you sit back and makes you think what is important in life, we can get so fixated by the stupidest of things. Good luck with the future.

Soldato
OP
We have just had a call from the local newspaper, and they are going to put a story in which is hopefully going to get the hospice a lot of publicity, as well as hopefully more donations :)

Thank you all again, we have just hit the £4200 mark! :)

Soldato
We have just had a call from the local newspaper, and they are going to put a story in which is hopefully going to get the hospice a lot of publicity, as well as hopefully more donations :)

Thank you all again, we have just hit the £4200 mark! :)

well done - I know it's not much consolation but at least your daughters short life is now helping to raise some much needed funds for a very worthy cause.

Soldato
So sorry for your loss, the least I can do is donate to your cause and bump this thread back to the top.

It's great to see so many OcUK names on your just giving page already.

Permabanned
I can't even begin to imagine what you're going through... Loss of a such beautiful little angel, my deepest condolences.

Got all tear eyed just reading this.

Wish you and your partner all the best.

Associate
Our condolences. Me and the missus were touched by your story. I hope you raise enough money for the hospice so they can continue their good work.

Soldato
Good on you Gary for being strong enough to share and fundraise for such a worthy cause. Me and my partner were very much touched by your story and are deeply sorry for your loss. You both have my utmost respect.

Back
Top Bottom