*** Offers & Bargains, all Consoles ***

Associate
the wife is going to buy me an xbox one s for my birthday next week, any good deals around at the moment or am I better off waiting for black Friday to come around?

I bought an XB1S, 500GB, White, with BF1 code, GoW4 (plus 1-3 as codes) and Halo 5 for £270 from Argos last weekend. (I just checked and the offer is now only for BF1 and GoW4 Link) Best purchase I've made this year. Would be even better if they allowed 4k pass through for Sky Q but that's for another thread.

Think the 1TB version is an extra £50 but a 2TB external HDD is around £60. (external is apparently quicker as internal XB HDD is 5400rpm (compared to a Seagate 7200rpm)

Soldato
I'm tempted with the 1S but in theory have no need for it. I'm more shocked there aren't many BF1 codes for sale but I guess that's a game that people would utilise over FIFA.

Also tempted, Tesco did a deal yesterday maybe still on XB1S Halo V, GOW 4, FIFA 17, Overwatch, Forza, Mafia 3 for £337 which i almost pulled the trigger as its outrageous but it doesnt make much sense when i utilise me PS4 as much as i do.

Soldato
Also tempted, Tesco did a deal yesterday maybe still on XB1S Halo V, GOW 4, FIFA 17, Overwatch, Forza, Mafia 3 for £337 which i almost pulled the trigger as its outrageous but it doesnt make much sense when i utilise me PS4 as much as i do.

that is tempting but don't want to spend that much as I mainly game on PS4, just want xbox for 4k blu ray and the exclusives

Back
Top Bottom