** COMPETITION TIME - SHOW US YOUR CAVE **

Soldato
e
Need to update my pics but here mine

cabin-1.jpg

2016pc.jpg

bed.jpg

I wondered when that was going to appear ! ;)

I find the bed rather worrying. Think you need a bigger TV too. BTW where are the surround speakers ?

Last edited:
Soldato
e[/SPOILER]

I wondered when that was going to appear ! ;)

I find the bed rather worrying. Think you need a bigger TV too. BTW where are the surround speakers ?

need to get an updated pictures tbh fair bit has changed

bed is great for those nights where its cold & cant be bothered to walk back to the house or The other half goes
"dont you dare wake me up tonight after your games"

tv is already changed:
http://www.panasonic.com/uk/consumer/viera-televisions/led/tx-58dx902b.html
tv.jpg

Associate
Office... Which resembled a bonfire aftermath back in may due to a house fire, this is the repaired room.. My headphones were burnt away!
j4I1rS5l.jpg

Chill / Lounge / movie room...
YiqoC9Jl.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
The heart of my house in the corner of the room..... This stylish "kitchen worktop battened to the wall" desk is a must have this season. Complete with the falling apart squeaky chair!;)
lEEk14F.jpg

Associate
I decided to leave taking these until I had the second monitor, but no amount of pressing points an a phones display will help with the crappy focus (also they're thumbnailed because they're likely to be rather large).

There's no IKEA furniture in this cave.

Associate
With having a wife and four kids I couldn't have my own room so I made the best out of living room space. I have plans to have a 3rd monitor and desk corner soon! I am always looking at ways to improve, sadly the LED's cannot be seen in their full effect from the case and behind the monitors in these shots.

image3_zpsimcvgaub.jpg

image2_zpskf3d3koy.jpg

Associate
My little hideaway, I got the back room as far away from the wife as possible, peaceful !, except she's figured out how to make internal calls on the house phone ......

Painted the room, Dark Blue, again Dark Blue Black Out blinds, and a grey ceiling and carpet, no annoying reflections, or annoying wife. !

Couple with a flash on during daytime :

3EyBTbX.jpg

More Junk !

BZr2t7O.jpg

and a closer resemblance to what its like in reality.

KwA2NVf.jpg

and wouldn't be complete with out my accessory :

dF4nojx.jpg

Associate
Office...
j4I1rS5l.jpg

Where'd you get the desk(s) from ?

looks like 2 desks. Ikea jobby?

Correct two IKEA MALM desks, one with drawers and one with the pull out part but I just binned that.

Back
Top Bottom