**** OcUK Secret Santa 2016 - Signup & Discussion Thread ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I have had a blast in previous years but I'm going to take a break from it this year as I'm a bit skint with my new daughter and job and can't devote my usual stalking time. If you're on the fence I can highly recommend joining up though!

Soldato
ahh come on, the more the merrier, just get the OcUK default pressies for your victim....
a box of ferrero rocher and a butt plug :p

surely the default pressie is a case of beer and a book of bad jokes. Or have i been doing it wrong.

I still have both mugs I've been sent for 2 of the secret Santa's

Man of Honour
OP
not sure if its an issue or has been pointed out but the unwrap link in the OP is for 2013 :)

when you look at the rule it involves then it is correct,
because the following year the rules were changed so you needed 1,000 posts+ to play

as of 2014....

Members must have a minimum of 1000 posts, with Trust enabled. (As an Addendum, anyone with <1000 posts, who has entered in a previous year, and can provide proof of the post from the previous un-wrapup thread where they posted proof of their reception is permitted to enter - provide a link to the previous post where you posted. The unWrapup thread is here: http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18567450)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom