^ Armored Warfare ^

Soldato
Cheers buddy. Works a treat. :)

My pleasure. Should be some other goodies in with it as well.

It's French. It has wheels. It's not strictly a tank. It has missiles. It has an autocannon.

And it is utterly devastating...

Enjoy it while it lasts! Looking at that talk about Balance 2.0 autocannons will be getting a nerf and ATGMs will be its main damage dealing weapon. In many ways I'm glad I've unlocked the T-15 pre-balance 2.0.

Also a quick heads up to anyone who plays more during the events, there is a 300% (4x) rep event coming up for the first win of the day. Starting tomorrow the 27th to the 7th of November:

https://aw.my.com/gb/news/general/get-ready-global-operations

Last edited:
Associate
Really looking forward to the patch tomorrow, should freshen things up a bit :)

And on another note.... sometimes it just doesn't matter what you do :(

VImD85k.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Really looking forward to the patch tomorrow, should freshen things up a bit :)

And on another note.... sometimes it just doesn't matter what you do :(

Indeed! Although your lack of a single MBT is usually the first sign of an impending defeat.

On the bright side, Global Operations! :D :p

On the downside, weapon swap delay between autocannon and ATGM is back now. My platinum crate income from my Terminator 2 might reduce a bit...

Soldato
Just noticed you've got a OCUK Battalion on the go, if it's OK would love to sign on my usual lot have all disappeared :(

In game name is Sajanus.

More than welcome, I think I sent you a battalion invite last night. If not, catch me on tonight if you're around, I'll be abusing the bonus event from 5:30-10pm. (May not be on all then, but thats when the event is)

Soldato
Bought myself a new toy, rather enjoying it in Global Ops :)

I think a Chally ATDU will be next though need something tough.

Very nice! I struggle with PvP the higher tiers so haven't really played much of Global Ops with my Tier 10s. I have to say the credit earning potential of the high DPM TDs and AFVs is great though. I've seen 1mil+ profit in some of the games.

Cent.120 and BMP-3M are my current favorites.

Soldato
Sure there are some contributing factors here (battle hardened, global platinum, event, premium etc) but damn if it isn't making me play more.

dontmindifido.jpg

At this rate I'll be able to afford my next tier 10 before its even unlocked, which has never happened before!

On the downside I'm getting some odd frame rate issues playing Global Operations. Lowering the settings seems to make it worse, I missed quite a few shots due to the inconsistent frames. Going to have to have a play with some more settings.

Soldato
To be honest Armored Warfare isn't as bad as other games for giving the winning team a ridiculously out of scale rewards vs losing, so you are likely not missing out on too much anyways.

Associate
Oooh Jealous, shall be my next buy when I max the Term 2. Will be hammering the x2 tonight to top the coffers up :)

Buying the T10's isn't too bad it's the price of the damn retrofits at 8m a pop :(

Back
Top Bottom