Nexus 5 upgrade for around 300?

Soldato
Well it's my fault but I never have the brightness up high and so after the LCD a large white background can look a bit pink on low brightness. It's not a display issue as they are fine brighter.

This is on rgb mode, btw if that makes a difference.

Fair enough mate.

I noticed you have a GT4 :cool:. Can you turn on your pls PM bud, I have a few questions about the GT4, I'm possibly viewing one on Saturday. Thanks.

Soldato
My contract is up. While I'll probably go SIM-only and stick with the Nexus 6, I have been looking around. I've got to say, the choice isn't great.

Samsung Galaxy S6/S7/Edge/Plus - Ugly.
Pixel - very desirable. Horrifically overpriced, partly due to a stupid exclusivity deal.
LG G5 - amazing value, but marred by reports of reliability problems.
OP3 - overpriced on contract.
Nexus 5X/6P - cheaper bought SIM free.
HTC - yawn.
Lumia 950 - strangely tempting, but any purchase is likely to be filled with regret.
Sony - overpriced. A shadow of the Z3/Z5 days.

It's all a bit crap really. It's also irritating how little data is bundled with most of these phones, and how much they want for only a tiny amount extra. I've found a few interesting offers, only to see the price leap up if I want any more than the standard 4GB/month.

Last edited:
Soldato
My contract is up. While I'll probably go SIM-only and stick with the Nexus 6, I have been looking around. I've got to say, the choice isn't great.

Samsung Galaxy S6/S7/Edge/Plus - Ugly.
Pixel - very desirable. Horrifically overpriced, partly due to a stupid exclusivity deal.
LG G5 - amazing value, but marred by reports of reliability problems.
OP3 - overpriced on contract.
Nexus 5X/6P - cheaper bought SIM free.
HTC - yawn.
Lumia 950 - strangely tempting, but any purchase is likely to be filled with regret.
Sony - overpriced. A shadow of the Z3/Z5 days.

It's all a bit crap really. It's also irritating how little data is bundled with most of these phones, and how much they want for only a tiny amount extra. A contract that seemed a great deal quite quickly stops being so good if you want more than 4GB.

Go simfree with the OP3?

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/bt-...ift-card-total-13-50-a-month-possible-2535777

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom