*** Battlefield 1 ***

Soldato
sounds awfully like the mass kill hack from battlefield 3 that let you kill everybody in the game instantly.

Somebody had hacked the netcode and worked out the command to tell other clients they were dead. Hope they've not found a similar hack in BF1 and its just a glitch !

Loads of people were spawning into the blimp and instantly dying. Very strange. Hopefully it was just a glitch for that round.

Soldato
Im tempted to get this on PS4 but i have always played FPS type games on PC...

I've always found mouse and keyboard to be more precise, does a controller take a abit of getting used to for aiming?

Or.... can I just plug in a USB mouse and keyboard into the PS4 ?

Associate

I've always found mouse and keyboard to be more precise, does a controller take a abit of getting used to for aiming?

you can't use the KB&M in games on the PS4.

The controller does take some getting used to, and it is less precise for sure but the playing field is level in that regard.

As I've got more 'casual' I prefer the comfort of a console over the PC.

Caporegime

Yes it takes time, but you should pick it up fairly quickly.

Just don't give up for the first few hours as your aim will very likely be all over the place.

Soldato
I've had some great games today and some truly awful ones too.
Was quite chuffed with myself getting the 2nd highest score out of a 40 man game this afternoon.

Soldato
anyone got any recommendations with regards to controller sensitivity options? I just can't seem to settle on something that i like :( sometimes i start to think i'm getting so-so at this game, then the next match i'll just completely crumble and start wishing i had mouse and keyboard again..

anyone got any recommendations with regards to controller sensitivity options? I just can't seem to settle on something that i like :( sometimes i start to think i'm getting so-so at this game, then the next match i'll just completely crumble and start wishing i had mouse and keyboard again..

you and me both, though over time i've got more used to it. sniping in particular my aim is just terrible in comparison. i have massively changed the sensitivity when looking down the sites so sniping is much better now than it was with default settings, but it's nothing compared to mouse and keyboard, esp when say you can just see a smidge of someones head pocking out. mouse i'd get it instantly, controller only if i'm lucky

Associate
Make sure you're using the snap to aim assist, totally changed my game.

Don't aim down the sights until you're looking at the enemy, the aim assist will snap straight to them. That's how people always seem to see and shoot you quicker.

Coming from PC I always used to use the iron sights more as you have more control. That actually works against you on consoles.

Associate
you and me both, though over time i've got more used to it. sniping in particular my aim is just terrible in comparison. i have massively changed the sensitivity when looking down the sites so sniping is much better now than it was with default settings, but it's nothing compared to mouse and keyboard, esp when say you can just see a smidge of someones head pocking out. mouse i'd get it instantly, controller only if i'm lucky

im having the same problem, and ive changed the settings so many times i still cant seem to kill as many as my team players are.. really wish keyboard and mouse would work with bf1 :( (yes you can hate me for this)

ive died more times than actually killing someone :(

Back
Top Bottom