The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Remastered - MODS & TWEAKS

Soldato
CLARALUX SSE - More and Brighter Lights Everywhere
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/2371/

I wouldn't touch this, even in Vanilla when there are too many light sources on screen they begin to flicker and dim/brighten randomly, thankfully there aren't many places where Bethesda made this mistake (they most likely knew about it before original release and still isn't fixed) but this mod sounds like it will just create this issue everywhere.

Associate
In the comments they allude to intending to bring out a non artifact version.

There should be a link (on the above linked page) to the simplified version of the mod which has a non artifact version, but state that it is due to be discontinued. However the comments on Morrow Ultimate state there are no problems switching from simplified to non-simplified.

Ho hum... I decided I'd deal with the artifacts rather than start with the soon to be discontinued version.

Soldato
Soldato
So has anyone used the new LOOT release? Update, Hearthfire, Dawnguard and Dragonborn esms contain dirty edits... Still. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Associate
Has anybody else got a regular stutter, right from the startup menu? I don't think it's graphical as it begins as soon as the loader quits and the main menu with the smoke comes up, even on low settings and I usually run ultra. If I run normal Skyrim, it's smooth as silk but the SE has a regular as clockwork stutter, about a second between pauses. Google isn't helping.

edit: I've ctrl-f'ed the iVSyncPresentInterval setting in skyrimprefs.ini but it doesn't seem to be there.

Last edited:
Associate
I'm currently at level 11...OK to add this now or would a new start be better. I'm not that far in yet...still hoping Requiem gets ported, but that will probably clash with this mod.

There used to be a patch for original Morrowloot and Requiem.

My guess is you could add Morrowloot to an ongoing game as it will affect lists you are about to encounter going forward.

If any other mod you have uses the same lists you will need to bash (merge) them.

Soldato
Relationship Dialogue Overhaul

This is pretty good, uses the original voice actors too!

Brief description:
Adds over 5,000 lines of completely voiced dialogue for NPCs to use, spanning more than 50 voice types, based on the relationship the NPC has with player that works with the existing dialogue from the game.
All lines are voiced using the original voices from the game and consist of existing lines that have been added in new and suitable situations, as well as completely new dialogue created by editing multiple lines together to form brand new ones.

Friends talk to you more like friends. Followers have more much to say when speaking to them. If your spouse is a follower, he/she will talk to like a spouse instead of a generic follower. NPCs who dislike you (not bandits and forsworn, but citizens of towns and cities) will have more insults to say and may even completely stop talking to you if you continue to pester them.

Back
Top Bottom