Retro console and games thread

Associate
Here are some of my retro gaming pickups from the past couple of months, a nice varied selection I think. I highly recommend the 8-bitdo controllers and receivers!

y3mhQv0JatkUAoDmLt1jnfE479Aj3QIgZxXXI7qjHJFlihdaNU9YOKz8g4fkQP7hxwUHQ090VkQJE__GNNtPBedtNy62Ff65JzR93GkHi62BS71JSXgnEwahRIzpiP11hMT1-wPcAbvwEZ7nwnK4ogRn-xOvJRG3zcuYZnBqkpFihY

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Here are some of my retro gaming pickups from the past couple of months, a nice varied selection I think. I highly recommend the 8-bitdo controllers and receivers!

attachment.php

Image not working. If I paste the link into a browser it requires a login to view.

Missed another MGS Twin Snakes for GC. Only £15 with four other games. :eek:

Soldato
Looking at the dreamcast games above it reminds me of when i had one. I had a snowboarding game and i cant for the life of me remember the name. It was like tony hawks but for snowboarding where you got more points for better tricks.

Any ideas?

Man of Honour
not your week for Twin Snakes is it hehe but seriously thats a wounder right there

Not looking for it specifically, but I know I've seen eBay prices in the £50 and over range.

This arrived in the post today. Only £17.50 delivered.

I didn't realise that some games were released in slim CD cases. Annoyingly doesn't fit in with every other PlayStation game.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom