Predator Z271bmiphzx too big for 1080p?

Associate
Hi folks,

I finally think I have found the monitor for my needs (gsync, 1080p, DP and HDMI)

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/acer...widescreen-led-zeroframe-monit-mo-119-ac.html

The only thing that is currently putting me off from pressing buy is that its curved and 27" for 1080p.

Many people say that 27" for 1080p is too big, will it being curved help with this?

Or should I stick with buying a tn 24" monitor?

Associate
at the moment I am gaming on a asus 27" ips 1080p monitor and find it great! I can NOT see pixels at all like people say and I'm impressed with it,im getting another 27" 1080p monitor today which is almost identical to the one you have linked but its not curved,im getting the acer predator 27" 1080p gsync,im just waiting for it to be delivered now :)

after gaming at 27" I could never go down to 24" as it would seem way to small,i don't know if all 27" monitors will be as good as the one I'm currently using but will post back here what my new monitor is like when it turns up,from my experience though 27"monitors at 1080p are more than fine :)

Associate
right,i have my monitor now and I can say it is GREAT!! even better than my previous monitor,the colours are fab for a tn and picture quality seems great,i havnt tried a game yet but surfing the web it is all good and I'm very happy with it :)

now to try gsync with high refresh rate :)

Associate
my final thoughts after playing a bit of battlefield 1 on this monitor with all its gsync glory is...its bloody AMAZING! lol colour and contrast on this screen is wicked,it needs hardly any adjusting to get it looking good and to my eyes actually looks great straight out the box! picture quality is better than my ips monitor and with gsync its a joy to use,i don't think you will be disappointed with it,i know I'm not :)

Back
Top Bottom