Amazon Prime v Netflix

Permabanned
Does anywhere know of a site that lists the different shows that go up on the likes of Netflix and Amazon the day after they air on US TV?

I sat for ages last night doing voice searches on the Fire TV for shows i watch and it's a pain the backside, i wouldn't have a clue that half of the shows I watch were on there without spending hours looking.

Associate
Does anywhere know of a site that lists the different shows that go up on the likes of Netflix and Amazon the day after they air on US TV?

I sat for ages last night doing voice searches on the Fire TV for shows i watch and it's a pain the backside, i wouldn't have a clue that half of the shows I watch were on there without spending hours looking.

https://www.justwatch.com/uk

That might do what you want

Permabanned
https://www.justwatch.com/uk

That might do what you want

Looks like a handy site thanks but as far as i can tell i'd still have to search it for specific titles.

Frequency for example has a new episode on Netflix today, i wouldn't have known that it even got new episodes there if i hadn't specifically searched for it last night.

I'd kinda hoped there would be somewhere that would just list all shows that get weekly episodes.

Soldato
I have prime and Netflix, but at the end of the day it's a waste of money, when you can get watch it all for free on kodi,. Main reason I got prime though, I because I order quite a bit of stuff through them, and let me verify the free next day deliverey, and no weekends

Man of Honour
Looks like a handy site thanks but as far as i can tell i'd still have to search it for specific titles.

Frequency for example has a new episode on Netflix today, i wouldn't have known that it even got new episodes there if i hadn't specifically searched for it last night.

I'd kinda hoped there would be somewhere that would just list all shows that get weekly episodes.

It is kind of annoying - the site seems to push shows into more prominence when there is a new episode and hide them away a bit when there isn't but its not that useful. Seems to do that with stuff in general based on popularity, etc.

Permabanned
You'd think they'd make it easier than just stumbling over them. It's a pretty big selling point for me, i don't always fancy watching the full shows they have but weekly episodes of shows like Vikings or Better Call Saul etc keeps me subscribing but if something isn't already in my list i'm unlikely to notice it getting new episodes.

Associate
I just use trakt and a companion phone app to get notifications when new episodes of shows I have on my list are airing. Unfortunately it only gives network of origin data rather than UK and netflix won't let them interface to updated watched status etc so you need to update the app manually if watching on those.

Back
Top Bottom