PlayStation 4 Pro in-bound

Caporegime
How similar does this look to the PS4? If i bought one and snook it in the house would my wife notice the difference when it was in the tv stand where you can only really see the front? :D

It looks a lot different. I think anyway. There's a light along the front of it that may catch her attention. Just buy her something that she really wants as well, then she can't say nowt.

Associate
How similar does this look to the PS4? If i bought one and snook it in the house would my wife notice the difference when it was in the tv stand where you can only really see the front? :D

My wife hasn't noticed yet! Same as you, only front visible. Just waiting for her to notice that the light strip is horizontal lol

Soldato
Well mine finally turned up at 6:30pm! I've only tried titanfall 2 so far and everything seems a bit more detailed and shiny(I'm on a 1080p screen) .. Not sure if it's a placebo effect though....?

Soldato
Well mine finally turned up at 6:30pm! I've only tried titanfall 2 so far and everything seems a bit more detailed and shiny(I'm on a 1080p screen) .. Not sure if it's a placebo effect though....?

Would it be worth taking screenshots on the ps4 then taking some on the pro and comparing them?

Also was that you on TF2 earlier? A guy called soulja and like 3 letters after or something.

Soldato
I have my PS4 still connected and have been trying a few games during the day to see the difference. Can't say I have noticed too much tbh. I think once games built to take advantage rather than patched it will show better results.

Soldato
I was on about 30 mins ago for one game of amped hard point. My psn is SOULJA85 so I doubt it was me if his name had letter at the end?

Yeah wasnt you then. It was something like soulja_vxk or something like that. Half suspected it wasnt you as I was as good as that guy! (And im bad) :p

Also it was in attrition.

Soldato
Coming from a primarily pc gamer I have to say I'm pretty impressed after downloading Ratchett and Clank. It seems weird to me to be playing a console game that looks so sharp with no jaggies to be seen! The only ball ache is that only my HDMI 1 port supports UHD HDR so I have to swap the cables whether I'm gonna be using the Pro or Xbone S.

Soldato
Oh wow. I was sure fifa looked a bit better but just looked and the update was 1.02 with no mention of pro. Awesome it will look even better. It looks good enough now. It does seem that even without a patch it runs things a bit better.

I really hope the patch doesn't take ages and have loads of delays. That will spoil it. It should be ready for release now.

I'll try infinity warfare tomorrow. I know the patch is out for that.

Is MW remastered patched for pro?

Yep I do believe MWR is patched. Ill check now and report back :)

EDIT

Yup, its patched :)

Associate
Mine arrived damaged from TescoDirect, only slight cosmetic but still. Wasnt packed with an extrnal box, just plastic wrap. Wasnt going to complain, but thought why shouldnt I. Would happily accept a discount rather than return it.

msiWTdO

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom