Predator Z321Qbmiphzx 32

Associate
Hi all
I had a super wide Asus I didn't like it but this looks like it could be just the ticket. I am surprised there weren't any reviews?? Anybody know if it suffers from bleed. I know Acer customer service is rubbish:eek: So are there other new Dell Etc around the corner.For me I use my monitor for watching stuff on as well as mad gaming mostly.The black lines on the super wide never cut it for me and I have been waiting a while:)

Associate
Just giving a second opinion:
I'm myself using a 42" HDTV (1080p) from a 3ft distance, and sometimes I still have to squint or lean closer, because the text is too small. In other words, it's an individual matter, depending on your eye sight and viewing distance.

I'm currently waiting for the Acer XZ321Q to arrive, which is the FreeSync variant of the Z321Q. But because there's no nVidia tax, it's about £200 cheaper, too. Anyway, I'm actually quite worried whether the 32" is indeed too SMALL for my eye sight, so I'll probably have to move a bit closer to the screen.

Caporegime
With the greatest of respect aatu, when was the last time you had your eyes tested? :p

I have a 28" 4K and quite often have to squint or lean closer to read text, but that goes without saying. It should be a complete non issue with a 42" 1080P. In fact, 3ft seems far too close for that number of pixels per inch, it must look awful.

Associate
To be honest, I don't think I've ever had them checked, apart from school's general health inspections. It doesn't affect my daily life, so not that bothered, really. Furthermore, less oomph required for gaming. :D

But indeed, like I said, it's an individual matter, depending on one's own eye sight and viewing distance.

Back
Top Bottom