Secret santa ideas for £10

Man of Honour
Hi guys, after some ideas of a good secret santa present for about £10 in value. it's for a work Christmas do so not too rude or inappropriate, needs to be stuiable for male/female as they are all going in to a box to be raffled out. also not too big in size as i've got to transport it there on the train and tube!

ideas welcome!

Soldato
Whoever I get as my secret santa this year, will be receiving the biggest possible ***** for £10.

Alternatively, a home made fleshlight.

Soldato
Secret Santa Presents Under £10.00

https://www.thepresentfinder.co.uk/dept/secret-santa-presents-under-10_d01138.htm

We've put together our range of Secret Santa presents under £10.00 to help you find the perfect gift for your unsuspecting colleague this Christmas without breaking the bank. Whether that's something to wow them or leave them laughing with silliness, we have unique gifts to suit everyone's tastes. If secret Santa is a family affair, we have gifts that will put a smile on everyone's face no matter their age, whether you're after funky stationery for the children, or our Whisky Bath and Shower Gel for Grandad. Just make sure nobody buys Dad the Santakini!!Secret Santa is easy to forget so make sure you order early to avoid being the Scrooge who ruined Christmas in the office!

Back
Top Bottom