** 8 PACK BUNDLE: 6700K OC, AIO, ASUS HERO, 16GB 3000MHz & MORE FOR £499.99 (£270 SAVING) **

Associate
Seriously stop joking around.

Were not changing the bundle for anyone, because you cannot even buy the CPU and motherboard for under £500. On top of that your getting RAM, AIO, Fans, guaranteed overclock.

So I am sorry to say but the bundle will not be changed for anyone, those not wanting the AIO can either throw it in the bin or sell it on as it is an Asetek unit so is worth quite a bit of money, brand new it would retail for £80-£100 with the fans, so an easy sale at £40-£50.

So please stop asking for it to be removed, that shall not be happening.

Wasn't a joke, was just hoping to swap the coolers / cover extra it just seemed pointless being shipped the AIO. I guess I have missed out now though and there is no way you can slip one extra through the net?

OcUK Staff
OP
Wasn't a joke, was just hoping to swap the coolers / cover extra it just seemed pointless being shipped the AIO. I guess I have missed out now though and there is no way you can slip one extra through the net?

I am afraid not, next window of opportunity shall be December 28th. :)

Associate
I am afraid not, next window of opportunity shall be December 28th. :)

Buggar.. Was going to order it last night but I know you had changed the option on the other 8pack bundle so was hoping you'd do it for this but didn't realise it was going to end after overnight.. Looks like I will have to wait :(

Associate
Order and I will make sure you get one even if we have ran out, I have more stock incoming so I will make sure all orders placed tonight get fulfilled by end of this week. :)

I did actually order on the off chance it would go through then I saw your post, thanks allot Gibbo you're a super star. I can finally commerce my new build once I sort out a Case and PSU.

Soldato
Is there any links for instructions on how to install the cooler?

Drove me nuts too, none included. This video helped explain what the hell to do with the plastic ring :p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdSbsWskRMs

Did you guys get any Radiator mounting screws with yours? I've looked in my packaging and can't find any (except for the 4 I specifically ordered for another purpose!)

Last edited:
Soldato
I posted instructions for fitting the cooler including pics on the original post when we first launched the bundle.

[https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showpost.php?p=28576856&postcount=4

Wish I'd read up on it before tbh!

Have I set this up properly?

l9ubTkeh.jpg

The fans are only held in with 2 radiator mounting screws each because the bundle didn't come with any that I could find :(

The fans are facing upwards which I'd assume would exhaust the air out of the top of my case.

Soldato
Your fans are the wrong way around, that is sucking air in from the top, you need to turn the fans around, so it takes air out the case and through the rad.

Thats the way he has them. There is no right or wrong way, but personally I would have it the opposite way around and have the fans on the rad pulling cool air in from outside the case. Then the rear fan is perfectly placed to exhaust the air. Plus you don't want more exhaust fans than intake or your case will end up sucking unfiltered air through every vent and gap in the case.

Associate
There's normally a arrow somwhere on the fan to show you which way it pushes air. Also maintaining positive air pressure inside the case helps keep dust out.

Associate
Is it better to remove the thermal paste thats on the cooler and use the stuff provided? (also havent dont this for years) better to apply new paste to cooler or directly to the cpu?

Back
Top Bottom