***The Official OcUK Lego Thread***

Soldato
I have a load of star wars, marvel and DC lego kits to sell. All complete and boxed but without their mini figures.

Where is the best place to shift them? I was thinking Gumtree but imagine I will get peanuts. Are there any collector groups etc? I would rather avoid eBay as I don't have the time to manage all the shipping.

I have a load of star wars, marvel and DC lego kits to sell. All complete and boxed but without their mini figures.

Where is the best place to shift them? I was thinking Gumtree but imagine I will get peanuts. Are there any collector groups etc? I would rather avoid eBay as I don't have the time to manage all the shipping.

Bricklink is a good place to do this.

Caporegime
Ah cool - it was a 'gadget shop' near the WanChai station since that wasn't far from where we were staying. Honestly no idea what the name was now, but I saw them for sale in various places... It was less than 30 quid anyway.

Comes with a couple of different blasters and about 6 'hands' to change it's stance.

Just seen the Boba Fett version for $700 which is like £75 in today's exchange rate.

Will keep looking for a better price.

Caporegime
Wanted what, a box of lego pieces? Pointless.

The rubber parts wont deteriorate that quickly, especially if you just have it on display.

I want ownership of it, call it vanity, call it consumerism, call it shallow, call it to buy it just to annoy you, call it to make money in selling it down the line, what you want, I wanted it.

It's not pointless, that's 5 points right there.

:p

Back
Top Bottom