Free Shipping for Loyal Forum Members

Associate
Just about to order some led strips, do I just choose free 2nd class and overclockers decide which method to use based on me having free forum shipping or will they not notice and send it 2nd class anyway.

Or do I choose dpd at a charge of £8 and have that refunded? Can't seem to find any explanation so thanks in advance anyone who can advise.

Soldato
Just about to order some led strips, do I just choose free 2nd class and overclockers decide which method to use based on me having free forum shipping or will they not notice and send it 2nd class anyway.

Or do I choose dpd at a charge of £8 and have that refunded? Can't seem to find any explanation so thanks in advance anyone who can advise.

It depends on the physical size of the item(s) ordered also.

For example, a cheap case will probably be sent by DPD.

Overclockers will select the free shipping option for you, and if you wish to select a more expensive shipping method, them you will have to pay for it

Some of the previous posts do contain some more detailed info. and are well worth a read!

OcUK Staff
Most of the time it will be DPD, due to the size and value of items. If you are selecting something like an LED strip, a little tube of thermal paste, or a fan for example, it will go via Royal Mail.

Associate
It depends on the physical size of the item(s) ordered also.

For example, a cheap case will probably be sent by DPD.

Overclockers will select the free shipping option for you, and if you wish to select a more expensive shipping method, them you will have to pay for it

Some of the previous posts do contain some more detailed info. and are well worth a read!

I think orders under £30 are free 2nd class royal mail. Over £30 and it's free DPD.

Most of the time it will be DPD, due to the size and value of items. If you are selecting something like an LED strip, a little tube of thermal paste, or a fan for example, it will go via Royal Mail.

Thank you for the responses guys!

I selected the free 2nd class option, order was about £35 and has been dispatched via 2nd class RM probably due to it just being led strips.

Associate
Been a member for a while but haven't posted much. I've just noticed though that my post count seems to have got stuck on 8...does it only update weekly or something?

...or do posts only count in certain forums as I see it's just gone up after that last one!

Last edited by a moderator:
Associate
Gutted... been buying my components from OverClockers for the last 15+ (sure it's closer to 20) years and I can only be rewarded for post count. Yet, I have had my account deleted twice now, due to what I assume is inactivity (can't of been banned because I have never posted :p). I'm so not a social person and only posting this in the hope someone feels sorry for me :p

Soldato
Gutted... been buying my components from OverClockers for the last 15+ (sure it's closer to 20) years and I can only be rewarded for post count. Yet, I have had my account deleted twice now, due to what I assume is inactivity (can't of been banned because I have never posted :p). I'm so not a social person and only posting this in the hope someone feels sorry for me :p
Good luck!

Just keep responding to idiots like me and you'll be there in no time :p

Back
Top Bottom