Vive - Black Friday $100 off in US

Asa

Asa

Associate
I'm so tempted to get one if that discount comes about.:o

My biggest concern with the Vive is that I'd probably want to replace both the headset and the controllers next year.

Rift feels like the safer bet if it also goes on sale (which Oculus have now said it will on 24th, but they haven't specified the discount). The most sensible thing may be to wait for news on the Vive revision, but I don't know if I can fight off the tempatation much longer...

Last edited:
Associate
Seems to be confirmed, £100 off and free shipping from tomorrow.

From Engadgets Black Friday Deals page:
From 8am on Black Friday (November 25th) right through until 8am on November 29th, HTC is offering £100 off its VR headset. The deal will also apply to its Vive Ready HP Computer Bundle, which will set you back £1,399 instead of the usual £1,499.

OcUK Staff
Hi there

We sold all our allocation of Vives early this morning, after a discussion with HTC they have agreed to increase our limit cap on sales to a much higher number. :)

As such HTC Vive is back on sale at the £100 discounted price, remember we do finance too:

HTC Vive VR Headset UK @ £659.95 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/HTC-Vive-VR-Headset-UK-VR-000-HC.html

Enter the world of virtual reality with HTC Vive now available from Overclockers UK at a lower price than buying direct from HTC due to lower delivery charges.

Only £659.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

We have around 150 in stock at present, they will sell out but we shall continue taking pre-orders once sold out at the discounted price, so order in confidence. :)

Back
Top Bottom