Garden Sheds in Northern Ireland

Soldato
Does anybody know of a company that makes or sells garden sheds in Northern Ireland? I've done a bit of research and shed companies seem very much hit and miss unfortunately and obviously I don't want to make an expensive mistake! Disappointedly, a lot of the companies based in England etc don't ship to Northern Ireland so I'm a bit limited option-wise. Is there anyone based in Northern Ireland that can recommend a company they used?

Thanks in advance! :)

DMG

DMG

Associate
I used a place called Brooklyn Shed Co just outside Ballynure , nice guy called Duane runs the place. http://www.timbersheds.net/home

Got one of their "Premium Deluxe Garden Sheds" and I'm very pleased with it, proper thick wood, not like most of the flimsy sheds you see people get.

Also heard good things about Hillhead Sheds based in Ballyclare.

Soldato
OP
I used a place called Brooklyn Shed Co just outside Ballynure , nice guy called Duane runs the place. http://www.timbersheds.net/home

Got one of their "Premium Deluxe Garden Sheds" and I'm very pleased with it, proper thick wood, not like most of the flimsy sheds you see people get.

Also heard good things about Hillhead Sheds based in Ballyclare.

Thanks. Those actually look pretty decent to be honest. The thickness is really unusual. For example, Tiger Sheds based in England (which are highly rated) seem to do 16" wood which I thought was plenty. In comparison, Brooklyn Shed Co seem to do 20" wood.

DMG

DMG

Associate
Yeah the 20mm T+G cladding seems to be about the thickest you'll get on a shed without moving into the likes of summerhouse territory which are normally a lot more expensive.
Dont forget about the thickness of the framing too, not sure what it is as they dont quote it on their site but it looks pretty hefty.

Back
Top Bottom