Titanfall 2

Associate
played a good few hours on MP now and its just like the first one, choatic as hell... its a reflex game like COD really - except done better

as for the titans im still using the first one, i find the ones that have VTOL are at a disadvantage when using it because it just means you have no cover.. im waiting for the minigun one, that looks fun

Associate
played a good few hours on MP now and its just like the first one, choatic as hell... its a reflex game like COD really - except done better

as for the titans im still using the first one, i find the ones that have VTOL are at a disadvantage when using it because it just means you have no cover.. im waiting for the minigun one, that looks fun

I never use hover to shoot enemies right in front of me. I shoot them in the back by floating over walls theyre not looking at, most of the time dont even realise which direction theyre getting hit from. And if I screw up and they immediately see my location when I hover I use electric smoke to hide my location and float away.

Associate
Bought this as I could grab it cheap for €22,loved TF1 but it died too fast so I was worried about TF2.
Man am I delighted I picked it up.

I was addicted to BF1 ,pumped in over 100 hours to date but haven't played it since I got TF2, amazingly fun multiplayer, non stop action,really is a great experience.

Single player too is great but for me MP is the highlight.

Back
Top Bottom