HG mould remover

Associate
Folks, just going to give a shout out for this product . Its called HG mould remover and I picked some up earlier at my local B&Q for a fiver for 500ml.

On occasion we would get small black spots on the bathroom ceiling around this time of year and in the past I've tried various removers, bleach etc.. and quite often they've maybe left a bit of a dark stain where I had removed the mould and then needed touched up with paint again. In the very corner of the shower a small part of the white silicone had started getting black spots so I wanted to address that too.

All I can say is this product is phenomenal, it's been quite a while since I've used something and have been so impressed by it. It brings the surface up like new. Of course it isn't going to address why you're getting mould, that's going to be down to ventilation as condensation gathers on your surfaces I'm guessing, but for small spots etc.. this stuff is great. I wish I'd taken before and after pictures as it says to leave for 30 mins but after about 10 mins I called the wife in as I was so impressed.

I've nothing to do with whoever makes this stuff but I have seen mould posts pop up here on occasion and just thought as it was cheap and so effective it would be worth doing a quick review of it in case anyone's interested.

Soldato
Agreed one of the better cleaners. Still bleach content. Great for cleaning up black mound from silicon. Or another trick, soak some tissue or bog roll in bleach and spread on the affected area. Leave overnight, careful if you got little kids.n by the morning the silicon will be as new. It really works.

Back
Top Bottom