Steam Link - £15.99 + £7.40 P&P

Associate
54.43 EUR For Link and Controller on Steam
56 EUR Shipping ROFL

Searched a bit here and there online. Prices are outrages and so are shipping fees.

Got a mate to drop into a Game store in Nottingham and he got me 2xLinks and 2xControllers for around 90 odd quid.

He says the package is around 5Kg but I doubt the shipping will be more than 20-30 quid.

Soldato
Picked one up from Game today and I had some money on my loyalty card so managed to pick it up for £12!

Very happy at that price!

Not sure if I should get the Steam Controller or keep using the PS4 controller...

Soldato
Game distribution platform. Plenty of games require Steam to run these days with many physical PC games now just being product keys to redeem and download from steam.

Associate
Cant seem to get it to work with my XBox one controller and wireless adapter for PC. Anyone had any luck?

Soldato
I had one of these previously and sold it in the MM as I wasn't using it much. I picked one up again in the sales as I intend to play some 3rd person games that don't support 21:9, on my 55" TV in the lounge. I'll be kicking things off with Dark Souls 3.

One thing i did notice before, it seemed to have a bug with my nvidia card where it would downclock the memory by about 500Mhz. I'm not sure if that's been fixed, but it did cause issue with gpu intensive games like Rise Of The Tomb Raider.

Back
Top Bottom