*** FM17 thread ***

Soldato
Trying a 3-5-2 with Crewe. In the promotion spots but if my first choice poacher could hit a cows backside with a banjo we'd be doing even better! My DLF(S) is out scoring the three players as I've used as poachers combined!

Soldato
Gutted when Forest sold him, he could be a beast if he keeps growing like he has the last couple of years.

Is there a sell on clause for him in the game BTW, rumours are in real life there isn't.

Na I didnt see a clause paid £22 million for him though was watching some of his videos very much like Bale the way he plays

Soldato
Burke has been great for me so far in my Leipzig save. I've hardly had time to play lately so I'm still only in January. Unfortunately that means Keita is off to the ACoN and I have no replacement for him. I doubt he'll be cheap but get him if you can - he's a fantastic all-round midfielder, like a more creative version of Kante.

I love Leipzig's squad although I'm struggling to get any consistency with the high energy 4-4-2 they play - 18 games in I'm 9th with 8 wins and 7 defeats. I'm currently watching them play Freiburg, trying to get some ideas :p

Last edited:
Associate
Going well on my Brentford save, few seasons into the prem and I got a euro spot thanks to cup results going my way. Only spanner is brexit kicked in and work permits will be needed for new signings and I'm limited to 17 foreign players in my 25 man squad.

Could be worse.

Man of Honour
Going well on my Brentford save, few seasons into the prem and I got a euro spot thanks to cup results going my way. Only spanner is brexit kicked in and work permits will be needed for new signings and I'm limited to 17 foreign players in my 25 man squad.

Could be worse.

Is that the hard brexit? I'm in 2022 in my Peterborough save. Brexit didn't effect me at all, but permits are so much harder to acquire. I've got two very, very good players out on loan to a feeder for a permit, but they've been there for years.

Associate
No surprise that things are going well with my Celtic save.

Bought Roberts for £11M but going nowhere in Europe. I've tried 4-2-3-1 but it's not happening, 4-4-2 is serving me well. Not hit Brexit yet, should be interesting.

Associate
I'm thinking of buying this. What performance would I get using a HD Graphics 530 (on my 6600k CPU) at 1440p.

I presume I'd have to switch 3D off?

You can this on PC CD for £18 now.

Last edited:
Associate
Yeah, I'll likely wait until I get a something like a RX470 or better.

I'd probably have to drop my res to 1366 x 768 and play with low game setting.

Why all the negative reviews on Steam? There are more - than +.

Soldato
OP
Back
Top Bottom