*** The Official Destiny Thread (now includes 2.0 and TTK) ***

Soldato
To actually enjoy it I would say the following:

NM - 360 Light min with weapons you would actually use.
HM - 380 Light min with weapons you would actually use.

Realistically we could "carry" you through NM quite easily at ~350 light (the rest of us 390+) but you will be VERY squishy post Vosik and I doubt it would be much fun.

Getting to 360+ light is pretty easy now considering Blue engrams can decode up to 365 light.

Soldato
Depends entirely what level you are. HC strikes are good to about 360 I'd say, then you can add raiding into the mix, and then HM raiding. Forge is good throughout for Trinket, Class Items and Ghosts.

Soldato
Excellent, been waiting for SRL to rear its head again this christmas :D.

I like the idea of strike challenges/scoring too. Even better, I finish for Christmas on the 16th, so it's near perfect timing :D.

Associate
Got my lvl up to 358 after some gratuitous Archon's Forge, will have to do a few more I guess. Also need to find the Dormant SIVA Clusters, or whatever they are for G'Jelly.

Caporegime
Got my lvl up to 358 after some gratuitous Archon's Forge, will have to do a few more I guess. Also need to find the Dormant SIVA Clusters, or whatever they are for G'Jelly.

the quickest way lvl is to do strikes the boss at the end drops i believe up to lvl 365-385 gear

when your artifact, ghost or cloak is lagging behind your other drops then do archons forge to get them.

after you reach 380's it's all about raiding, iron banner, crucible, nightfalls, trials and forge.

so you should be focusing on strikes, nightfalls, iron banner atm with a bit of forge here and there when those 3 specific items are lagging behind

Soldato
Anyone want to give me a hand with the Saber strike? The problem I'm having is that it's actually too easy!

The mission I have is 'Make the Vanguard Smile', in which I have to complete Fallen S.A.B.E.R, but one of the requirements is to destroy 8 sniper shanks. Every time I've tried this with a matchmaking fireteam, we've downed the boss before the shanks had a chance to come out :o

Think it'll be getting removed come next week, so I want to grab the Sparrow from it.

Soldato
Played one game last night and reminded myself why I don't play rift normally. I just don't enjoy the game mode.

Saying that the game itself was stupidly close with both teams ending up over 20k...

I was getting some disgusting kills with my Saladins Vigil fusion (Rifled barrel and range finder...). :D

Will be on tonight for another NF from 8ish. Did it once yesterday and I had forgotten how much a pain Omnigul is with Arc burn. Small arms and Ironclad meant my 400 attack Arc raid sniper couldn't one shot the knights either..... :(

Soldato
Man the new version of Omnigul is intense in the final room (especially on the Heroic version with Arc burn).

The Add waves can be brutal if you get caught in the slowing "gas".

Omnigul also teleports when enough damage is dealt meaning you can't do the normal G'horn melt approach.

I both love it and hate it at the same time.

Anyone up for a NF (or three) to get the bounty done?

Soldato
Not for the IB quest (IB is a random drop from doing the NF bounty) but the new Onmigul strike appears in the Heroic playlist. Said playlist happens to have Arc burn on it.... :p

Cool I will send you guys a message tonight.

I really enjoyed the new Nexus strike. Right balance of mechanics and Boss health etc. Can get quite hectic in the NF though thanks to the fresh troops modifier.

I definitely think we will see revamped VoG and Crota next year, perhaps around April time. IIRC it works from a Lore perspective (at least Crota does given the Lore around Hive deaths and their "purpose" to being - Omnigul has been resurrected as her purpose of bringing Crota back was not met (or something like that)).

It would ultimately be "easy"* content for Bungie to develop and if done correctly would be seen in a positive light (think April 2016 update which brought back PoE).

*I mean easy compared to developing brand new content given the focus on Destiny 2.

Back
Top Bottom