*** Battlefield 1 ***

V_R

V_R

Soldato
No.

When did it last work? DX11 or DX12 ingame?

I've nearly done all th codex's now. Just a few pistols left. :o
FFS, one of the pistols is the pilot rank 10 unlock. So what was 'Get 10 kills with xxx pistol' is actually 'reach rank 10 pilot then get 10 kills with xxx pistol.'

FU DICE. :mad: :rolleyes: :p

Last edited:
Associate
DX11 only its all good in game only happens when the game finishes and peoples scores pop up then it crashes, it does say "a program has stopped BF1 from working" but not installed any new programs.

Is there another patch due for BF1 soon or have we had it already, because after the big update there are a fair few issues.

V_R

V_R

Soldato
Not sure then. Sounds like something else is causing it, AV maybe? You running Avast?

New BF1 patch is due this month, rumours are the 13th.

Associate
only just seen this but looks like theres a new game-mode again

"In Line of Sight, you’ll be playing the Rush game mode on the Suez Canal map. Medic and Scout are the only classes available in this Official Custom Game, and neither land nor air vehicles will join the fight.

Both Scouts and Medics shine in Line of Sight. With double bullet damage the Scouts are more lethal than ever and as a natural counter to this, Medics will need to make optimal use of their arsenal to balance out the teams.

The defending team will need to take advantage of the map to find strategic positions to hold their objectives, while the attackers need to take out defending snipers while advancing to secure objectives."

V_R

V_R

Soldato
Yeah its been available for a week or so, its just rush with double damage snipers, because what this game needs is more snipers, right?

ryu

ryu

Associate
This happened to me recently after an auto update of the Origin client where it would not open even after rebooting, I literally had to do a full uninstall and download the latest version manually again.

My client updated again earlier today and may be the reason others are experiencing issues? Mine is working fine this time around though.

Associate
Well i enjoy the game quite a lot, but 40-50 fps with a 1070 is really frustrating me(1440p), it matter not what gfx setting i use
I had low fps around 70 to 90 with 2 1080s in SLI. Upgraded my processor from a 3770k (overclocked to 4.6)to a 6850k Made a huge difference. The game is CPU hungry.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom