What watch do you wear?

Associate
Fitbit%20Watch_zpsbpj9wbpy.jpg

Got my first email from Fitbit with weekly summary now I have to find fit things to do. :D

Associate
Treated myself to this little beauty. A major step up for me which has been a long time coming. Its a late 90's Tritium 16600 Rolex Sea-Dweller.

GT8ArTM.jpg
Just right for me as a daily wear, very comfortable. Feels substantial but not heavy.

Nice watch. Has the tritium started to get that orange patina thing yet? Be good if you could post a pic of it on your wrist.

Caporegime
Latest purchase. Tissot PRS 516 quartz chrono on rally bracelet. Warranty card in the box states it was sold to the original buyer in 2005 but may be a bit older. Bracelet had a few scratches but buffed them out with a scotchbright pad. Prefer a brushed bracelet as opposed to a polished/brushed combo. Case and crystal are like new.

Associate
That is one really nice timepiece you have there.

Love the way the strap is in proportion to the lugs and that clean uncluttered dial.

If I was a deep sea diver, maybe 30 years younger and still had a lot of disposable income I could certainly see one of those on my wrist.

As it is those days are long gone and i'm more in need of a braille watch these days.

Enjoy that thing. It really is a beaut.

Last edited:
Caporegime
I dont think so. I certainly didn't drop it today! But I haven't worn it for a few weeks. Its possible it fell off of the shelf somewhen and got put back.

My return got rejected today as well, with a similar query...

Anyone have an idea as to how much it might cost to have it fixed? Its the more basic Mondaine movement used in their cheaper watches, not the stop2go.

And yes we can use mass drop for most items, just have yo pay postage and import which stack onto the price.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom