The Apprentice 12 - Thurs 6th Oct - 9pm - BBC1

Caporegime
As bad as they all are how has Courtney lasted this long, baffles me.

Duh, he obviously has a business plan that interests Lord Sugar, and I don't actually think he's been in the boardroom much has he?

You could tell by her mood on day two she knew she'd really messed up missing all those calls, she was angry at herself and no other reason but atheist she knew she had done wrong the other just carried on iblivious

That's exactly my take on it, she thought she would get ripped to pieces for not having ingredients on the label, and it was their fault so she was annoyed with herself.

Man of Honour
Leaving the phone off could have been excused...if they were using the time to do something other than getting **** faced on gin. Very embarassing that they were drinking it rather than tasting it.

Caporegime
Is Granya the one who Sugar followed on Twitter? I'm baffled how she didn't get fired as well.

She basically spent the first day getting drunk whilst completely neglecting her role as project manager, joking around like she did in the previous task with Courtney. The colouring might have been a big mistake but again she was present and agreed to it as project manager. Sugar also rightly pointed out that the two presentations she did achieved zero sales. She also seems completely unable to take criticism.

I just can't believe how bad both teams were, £70k worth of sales was amazing considering how poor they were.

Last edited:
Associate
For getting fired in the next episode maybe :p

Interviewer: "How much profit did you make?"
Jessica: "It was actually a massive loss"

Does not bode well for our Jess. One of them will have a business plan riddled with dishonesty and my money would be on Jessica :p

Well, 3 of the 5 go don't they? There's every chance one or both may go.

I heard one of the previously fired candidates say that Jessica is amazing when it comes to figures. Admitting that a previous business made a massive loss isn't exactly dishonestly is it?

Soldato
Giiiiiiiiiiiiin, anyone? Not terrible, but I'm glad we're about to see their actual CVs/plans examined in the interviews. Courtney might get shredded badly for his enthusiasm deficit and pitches.

Associate
Just watching 'The Final Five'.

Grainne's story is interesting. A mother at aged 15. :eek:

I like her.

I thought Grainne was the karate champion. It's actually Frances. :eek: Never judge a book by its cover.

Last edited:
Associate
I really warmed to Frances after watching her last night. She's obviously a lot smarter than her record on the show suggests. Grainne as well.

I don't really dislike many of the candidates this year. Mukai, Natalie and Paul were my least favourite. How the hell did Natalie get on the show?

Soldato
I really warmed to Frances after watching her last night. She's obviously a lot smarter than her record on the show suggests. Grainne as well.

I don't really dislike many of the candidates this year. Mukai, Natalie and Paul were my least favourite. How the hell did Natalie get on the show?

She hustled her way in.:o Mind, hard to say what sort of deadwood applies to be filtered out before the show. They could be the cream of the crop!

Back
Top Bottom