*** Battlefield 1 ***

Soldato
thats true, just checked cdkeys and they still have bf4 premium up for £20..

decided to go for it.. cant see it going lower than £28 even by march like you said... thanks for sharing that :D

just so others know - you have to use the code "GIFTOFPLAY" at checkout for that price

I can't find it, must have been taken down... pity, I'd have bought it for £20!

Caporegime
Wow,did they REALLY add a spectator mode?

That pretty much stuffs everything up for solo players and totally helps clans to give away possitions on teamspeak. :o

are you real :D

who actually sits in spectator mode giving details.the reason they mainly added it is for videoing.;)

patch downloaded.will be funny watching shotgun noobs rage now.:D will be interesting to see how tank tards are now.:p

Soldato
To be fair the Martini isn't really that good, you have to be pretty good with it to pull it off, and with that you could easily do as good with any of the other sniper rifles. It's just really enjoyable to use as an aggressive mid-range gun.

Underboss
I always thought there was a 5-10 sec delay on spectator mode.

Not sure where I have got that from mind, seems a bit silly if it is in real time for the above reason.

Caporegime
I always thought there was a 5-10 sec delay on spectator mode.

Not sure where I have got that from mind, seems a bit silly if it is in real time for the above reason.

its always been real time in most games.mainly used to specing cheats.or just watching people.

its been around since fps gaming has.

if you think people who are decent sit in spec mode watching people give details on public servers lol.all two of them.:D

Underboss
its always been real time in most games.mainly used to specing cheats.or just watching people.

its been around since fps gaming has.

if you think people who are decent sit in spec mode watching people give details on public servers lol.all two of them.:D

I might be thinking about the twitch stream delay then.

Some of the pub clans I have played against would stop at nothing tbh. If you can give them any sort of edge I'm sure they would take it.

Also a 10 second delay on a spectators screen would still show cheaters, just 10 seconds after they have done it.

Do I think it happens a lot however - no.

Back
Top Bottom