***The Official OcUK Lego Thread***

Soldato
Associate
I just sold one for £22 on the bay. Ended up with £16 ish after postage and fees.

Might hang on to the other one that just arrived (along with a Caterham - shhhh don't tell the missus)

I'm currently working on a 42009 Mobile Crane . Absolutely brilliant design. Loving every second so far. Thought long and hard about doing the "ultimate" version but the cost of all those extra bits is crazy money.

Associate
Tesco doing a good deal on the Porsche - £156- tempting!!!!

The Mercedes Arocs is at £82. £82!!!

The Claas tractor down at £59

Damn

So Tempting.

Last edited:
Associate
Sod it. Merc Arocs for £20 after clubcard points used - Done!

Got the Claas as well.

Damn. I hate xmas :)

Or maybe it's the pull of that Super Moon doing my head in....

Caporegime
Porsche is on the way, any ideas on how to tell that to the Mrs?

Edit: I have to wait for Santa to bring it :(

The best way to do this is BABE I BOUGHT A PORSCHE, IT'S COMING TOOMRROW!

When she yells and screams at you for buying one, let it go. Then when tomorrow comes and the set arrives, show it to her and go HAHA! STUPID WOMAN! IT'S A TOY!

Sorted.

Man of Honour
I have a Benny's Spaceship, that thing whathisface built from the lego movie, yellow stompy thing, and the 8043? RC Excavator - they're built and just taking up space.

Any idea what they'd be worth? All still have boxes etc...

Just don't fancy listing on Ebay

Caporegime
Keep Benny's spaceship spaceship spaceship. It'll only go up in value. I've got a few rare sets that I collect and keep, the spaceship being one of them. I've also got Metalbeard's Sea Cow wrapped and in the box for a decent profit one day, or I'll give it to my kids when I eventually grow up.

Soldato
The best way to do this is BABE I BOUGHT A PORSCHE, IT'S COMING TOOMRROW!

When she yells and screams at you for buying one, let it go. Then when tomorrow comes and the set arrives, show it to her and go HAHA! STUPID WOMAN! IT'S A TOY!

Sorted.

Or tell her, HEY BABE IVE BOUGHT YOU A PORSCHE. The next morning when you recover from a night of passion and it arrives, take a pic of the look of disappointment:p

Associate
Any fans of the modular buildings? I got the Detectives Office sitting here to build over the holidays, are there any others that are 'must haves'? Thinking about grabbing one or two more. The assembly square set coming out in January looks epic!

Soldato
Any fans of the modular buildings? I got the Detectives Office sitting here to build over the holidays, are there any others that are 'must haves'? Thinking about grabbing one or two more. The assembly square set coming out in January looks epic!

The problem with the modular buildings is that they are all must haves, once you start you cant stop...

Back
Top Bottom