Meet The Corsair Crystal 460X RBG Tempered Glass Case

Associate
One place Is quoted as the 21/12 which is rubbish also corsairs website is saying £119 lol

http://www.corsair.com/en-gb/crystal-series-570x-rgb-atx-mid-tower-case

Im another person who has seen this as well. Isnt it funny we are all desperate for the same product and we are searching the same sites.

However i must say that when you say the site that quoted it being released on 21 dec is rubbish, i have to say when they quotes the release date for the 460x they was bang on right.

I was so going to buy the 460X but then i saw the 570X and the news about size issues being very tight in the 460X with ram and radiator space well its a no brainer. I dont think many people will go for the 460X now. Its only 3 weeks away. Christ ive waited this long. 3 weeks more will hopefully go quickly. I will say though that Corsair have seriously peed me off in the way they do their sales and promoting their products.

Associate
Like everyday i keep checking on the 570X and guess what, today one was on sale. Its not now however............................as ive bought it :D

Only issue i have now is buying all the components as all i have for this new build is a hard drive :p

Soldato
Im another person who has seen this as well. Isnt it funny we are all desperate for the same product and we are searching the same sites.

However i must say that when you say the site that quoted it being released on 21 dec is rubbish, i have to say when they quotes the release date for the 460x they was bang on right.

I was so going to buy the 460X but then i saw the 570X and the news about size issues being very tight in the 460X with ram and radiator space well its a no brainer. I dont think many people will go for the 460X now. Its only 3 weeks away. Christ ive waited this long. 3 weeks more will hopefully go quickly. I will say though that Corsair have seriously peed me off in the way they do their sales and promoting their products.

date for release is now the 16/12

Soldato
Like everyday i keep checking on the 570X and guess what, today one was on sale. Its not now however............................as ive bought it :D

Only issue i have now is buying all the components as all i have for this new build is a hard drive :p

I hope you did actually buy one as Im inclined to think it was an error with the stock It happens all the time with with new stuff LOL

Associate
General Zod can you do me a big favour and measure the inside of the case at the front for fitting a 360 mm ek predator just want to check exact height from top to bottom

Cheers

Ok buddy, i think you are in luck.
Predator 360 specs i found, please double check- 415mm x 133mm x 68mm

Inside the case measure 440mm x 175mm. Not sure on depth as no moverboard in yet but looking at the motherboard mounting screws i think you could fit 3 predators in there.lol

The predator looks like it can mount on the corsair fans from top to bottom but not width wise. The screw holes from top fan to bottom third fan is 342mm apart. Width 105mm

I hop that makes sense and helps. If you need anymore info then please ask away.

Soldato
OP
Had my case for a little while now, but my full build won't be taking place until Jan/Feb next year.

I'll be sure to post some pics once it's up and running.

So far I have the Corsair 460x RGB and Acer Predator X34 monitor and a Samsung 960 Pro 512GB... I think if I treat myself any more the wife might not be too happy!

Back
Top Bottom