Game for 6 year old nephew (first pc)

Associate
I have a three kids, and Minecraft and the Lego games are certainly at the top of the list. Don't worry about them, they still pick it up.

I remember when my son was about five, he was stuck on Lego Batman, and asked my wife for help with a puzzle. After a minute, he took the controller back. :)

Associate
i remember my first pc when i was 7, first games i had on were the dig, broken sword one and full throttle.
not exactly games for kids espeically with games now but i still put my good logical problem solving skills down to playing these games lol
surely there is something fun but informing/educational out there now

Soldato
Lego Marvel Super Heroes should absolutely be the first game - he'll be hooked for a long long time. It's great split screen too.

My oldest started playing it when he was three, and he still hasn't lost interest approaching five. It's a cracking game - love playing it with him.

Exactly the same here, but my boy plays it on the PS4. 220 hours so far :eek:

Soldato
Does he like footy ? My 6 year old plays Fifa 17. Been nagging me to play against him but he`s getting a bit good.
Also downloaded Bluestacks so he can play all the cutesy free Android games eg both mine are into Angry Birds, Minion Rush, Talking Tom etc
Next Car Game too

Both mine have their own laptops (6 year old has an MSI GE72-2QE Apache gaming laptop!), controlled by me using MS Family (very useful tool!) and have used a PC since 3yrs and their teachers are quite impressed how advanced they are when using laptops at school.

Back
Top Bottom