Call of Duty 2016 ( Infinite Warfare)

Soldato
They're adding the mode without boost jumping today. You can still slide and wall run though.
Not that I care as I've deleted both this and MW;R. Both are potentially good games but the connection for them is just dreadful. Easily the worst out of any COD game I've played.

Caporegime
OP
**** me, the connections in MW:R are terrible.

Dropping two rounds of bursts from the m16 to get two lots of hit markers then I die.

One shot no scoped across the map by snipers not even on my screen lol.

**** off.

Soldato
**** me, the connections in MW:R are terrible.

That's why I've deleted it. I predicted it would be like that as well :(

Blops 3 was actually pretty good and IW is OK when the connections aren't crap.

Agree with that. I can still go and play BO3 and have fun. And on the rare occasion when the connection was fine I enjoyed IW. Unfortunately it's 90% rubbish connection and 10% good.

Soldato
I see the price for IW is dropping and dropping - I assume the sales were really that bad!

Something like 50% down on Black Ops3 physical but 15% up on digital. Its still the biggest selling game of the year in the USA. Plus that $1billion in micro transactions for Activision.

It was inevitable it would drop at some point, its not as big a franchise as Modern Warfare or Black ops and its something like the 10th year a row COD has been released.

Soldato
That's why I've deleted it. I predicted it would be like that as well :(

Agree with that. I can still go and play BO3 and have fun. And on the rare occasion when the connection was fine I enjoyed IW. Unfortunately it's 90% rubbish connection and 10% good.

My experience with BLOPS3 is somewhat different. Terrible lag and hitreg. Played on XB1 the other night at a friends and it was a far better online experience than on PS4. Perhaps I got lucky?

Playing TDM on PS4 on BLOPS3 has been like pulling teeth just lately. Also a fair few peeps that I suspect are Ximming too. Seems to be plenty of people getting insane KD of late. Often in lobbies with people getting 15+ KD :(

Associate
The gunfire on titanfall 2 is the laggiest of the lot (movement not bad) which is suprising as battlefield is nearly the best.

Look at the state of MW remastered, using 10hz as well compared with Battlefield and overwatch at 60hz. Makes me laugh how COD makes the most money out of all the games yet has the worst netcode/servers.

Interesting vid.

Soldato
Even though the stats say TF2 is quite bad for gunfight lag I don't have any real problems with it. It plays a lot better than this game.
It really is a shambles just how bad the servers and netcode are for COD. With the money it makes it should be the absolute best available.

Soldato
Tempted to pick this up on PS4 as currently at £15 on Amazon for the standard version...

am I missing much just getting the standard one? I'm not interested in the multiplayer, although would have liked the zombies modes (but don't want to pay the extra £40 or so to do so!)

Also heard that MW remastered isn't that great after all?

Caporegime
OP
Tempted to pick this up on PS4 as currently at £15 on Amazon for the standard version...

am I missing much just getting the standard one? I'm not interested in the multiplayer, although would have liked the zombies modes (but don't want to pay the extra £40 or so to do so!)

Also heard that MW remastered isn't that great after all?

Worth it for the singleplayer, cannot really say about the MP as I've probably about 2 hours of it, make of that what you will as I normally spend days playing MP.

MWR started out great to be fair, then it had supply drops and new ranged weapons added and a sword and it annoyed me greatly.

Back
Top Bottom