Truck crashes into Christmas market in Berlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
like I said last night, who would honestly eat from the bowl of skittles

Nobody would!!!!

so why Merkel thought it was a good idea is beyond me

I'd eat from a bowl of skittles as long as I was the first one in there because people are notorious for not washing their hands when they've been to the toilet. In the first hour you could have up to 15 different peoples urine in there.

Or I haven't got a clue what you're on about.

Soldato
Soldato
Deleted posts contained at least one of the following,

Broad brush labeling of whole groups,

Something that did not add to the discussion or baiting,

Personal attacks,

Use of phrases or words that contravene the rules.

I simply used "No." as a reason for deletion because it would have taken me half the night to compose a particular reason for deletion due to the reams of posts that needed removing.

Any other questions

I think you'd have been better off deleting it all except the first post that started informing what is a tragic event.

All religion has good intent regardless and it's the human element which messes it up.

RIP to all the victims and injured. Sadly this sort of thing is becoming a weekly event and Angela Merkel has made her bed and the rest of Europe of being forced to live in it. If it was a migrant then all of that started with the lack of processing no matter how long it took. Some people would still be alive and nationalist parties would not be on the rise. A sad end for the lorry driver too just going about his business for his family.

Sad times and I feel for them. :(

That's part of the problem through isn't it? We're dealing with people that can't seem to move with the times, they can't move on from something that happen 500 years ago and cannot reform their religion because their own religion bans them from reforming it. They will forever be stuck in the 5th century mind.

Its absolutely the problem.

We moved on, they didn't, its not 100% the religion, but heavily influenced by it.

How we possibly even start to resolve the situation? Well I honestly haven't got a clue. But its not as simple as building a wall thats for sure.

Associate
You forgot the one important point which you alluded to but never followed through. If the German or any other nation decided to remove a person to send them to a country you have to go through procedures. You cannot take them to a border and throw them out by International Law, you cannot make them Stateless. So if a poor country makes it difficult you can either keep them in custody which is difficult in Western countries if they are just a minor offender/no offender or release them while you try to arrange things. I have heard of similar problems from the UK Govt in trying to repatriate nationals. It is also one of the reasons why refugees ECONOMIC MIGRANTS destroy their Passports.

Caporegime
I got deleted for asking Scania if the windscreen was bullet proof because I saw another poster claim the police couldn't have shot the driver. Definitely over zealous modding.

In answer to that question, laminated yes, bulletproof no.

Looks to me like the dead Pole was the original driver of the truck, I wonder if he died when the guy who actually carried out this act hijacked him for his vehicle?

The truck in question is a Scania R series, many of these are semi automatic where you use the clutch to pull away and for stopping, reports say the GPS recorded many stalls and restarts which is unlikely the action of a driver familiar with that vehicle and its gearbox, whoever did this act was not the regular driver, of that I am certain, as I say,the deceased passenger was most likely the initial driver.

And yes, moderate by all means where appropriate but citing "No" as a reason doesn't wash.

Last edited:
Soldato
Killing people like that truck driver did is considered sin in Islam, I don't know where all you "blame Islam" get your facts from but I'm pretty sure you have never read the Quran in your life.

If Islam is the issue then when is the overwhelming majority of Muslims practicing its religion peacefully? why can't you find these "go kill some civilians" passages in the Quran?

R.I.P to the victims, god willing no more these attacks happen.

Associate
Killing people like that truck driver did is considered sin in Islam, I don't know where all you "blame Islam" get your facts from but I'm pretty sure you have never read the Quran in your life.

If Islam is the issue then when is the overwhelming majority of Muslims practicing its religion peacefully? why can't you find these "go kill some civilians" passages in the Quran?

R.I.P to the victims, god willing no more these attacks happen.

:o

"God willing" LOL

http://worldmediamonitoring.com/list-quran-hate-quotes/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom