** GET IT BEFORE CHRISTMAS FOR FREE: (SATURDAY SHIPPING FREE OF CHARGE)!! **

OcUK Staff
Hi there

Yes for any orders place from now until shipping cut off tomorrow (16:00) you can select Saturday shipping and there is no charge. Saturday shipping is completely FREE!

So add items to your basket (must total over £50) and for shipping type select "DPD Saturday" as per the below image:

XMAS.png

You will see the Shipping charge defaults then to £0.00, all other regular shipping rates are NOT FREE, just the DPD Saturday option.

So enjoy your order in time for Christmas or if you have any last minute shopping OcUK is your answer.

Wish you all a Merry Christmas from myself and Team OcUK! :)

nintchdbpict000060506536.jpg

Gangster
OcUK Staff
Great Gibbo thanks to Ocuk for this deal, amazing, ordered mechanical keyboard for my daughter last night, shows in my account as pending but no confirmation email. :)

Got to love last minute shopping :) If you have not heard anything by about midday regarding shipping give our sales team a quick call and they will sort it out for you.

OcUK Staff
OP
Fantastic guys had no sooner typed the above and then got the confirmation email, brilliant service, may all your staff have a great xmas!! :D:D:D

Did you specifically select Saturday DPD service? If so all is well but that is the only way your getting it tomorrow and the shipping for FREE. :)

MGP

MGP

Soldato
I hope that's Gibbo's credit card she's using :D

Dang it, looks like she was using my plastic. :p

Despite DPD getting confused and suggesting they didn't have my stuff on the tracking number OcUK gave, they then texted me with a different number which arrived, to the minute, of the start of the hourly slot. Excellent, apart from I'm now very, very broke.

Back
Top Bottom