** RGB CHRISTMAS CRAZINESS - 40% OFF STEELSERIES M800**

Associate
I would definitely recommend this keyboard. Very nice to type on and as Nik said SS have great customer service if you have any issues. The return key broke on mine and they didn't have replacement keys available at the time so they replaced the whole keyboard instead (and due to offers on their site at the time I also gained a mouse mat and headphone stand free of charge).
No issues with this one since it was replaced :).

OcUK Staff
OP
Tried to resist this for days but in the end had to bite at that price, should arrive tomorrow!

resistance.jpg

Associate
When will this run out? might bite the bullet and order this was high on my list before launch then unexpected bill came up. currently using the SS Apex 350

Mech board has been on the list for quite sometime. wont have the funds in bank until about tuesday :(

Associate
When will this run out? might bite the bullet and order this was high on my list before launch then unexpected bill came up. currently using the SS Apex 350

Mech board has been on the list for quite sometime. wont have the funds in bank until about Tuesday :(

Ordered :) - still hate the fact that DPD next day doesnt apply to Northern Ireland... little bit of water seems to cause them issues but yet i can do next day with parcel force with 20+Kg packages from Germany and they arrive next day.

OcUK Staff
OP
a couple of times the keyboard hasn't come on when the booting the pc up and I have had to unplug and back in again.. any preference to the usb ports I should use. should I use

I succumbed to this offer myself and haven't had any issues so far.

I have noticed however the keyboard powers up so you can press del if you want to enter BIOS but then turns off again until you get to the next windows splash screen.

I have mine in 2 USB 3.0 ports on the back of my mobo.

Back
Top Bottom