* The Metal Thread *

Underboss
cheers Nick, ill give it a try

Nice Andy, I've heard a couple of tracks by them , and I really like that sort of metal , and its one of them bands, that you instantly like !

have fun mate !

EDIT //

Cant see that type of URL, I haven't a clue what I'm doing wrong, ive checked the address bar, the share , and embed ones and none of them contain any of that
I get this:

https://youtu.be/DelhLppPSxY

Last edited:
Permabanned
cheers Nick, ill give it a try

Nice Andy, I've heard a couple of tracks by them , and I really like that sort of metal , and its one of them bands, that you instantly like !

have fun mate !

EDIT //

Cant see that type of URL, I haven't a clue what I'm doing wrong, ive checked the address bar, the share , and embed ones and none of them contain any of that
I get this:

https://youtu.be/DelhLppPSxY

Soldato
Not exactly metal but current play list:

Black Sabbath:

NIB
Fairies Wear Boots
Snowblind
Killing your self to live
Spiral Architect

Wow! First time I've actually sat down to listen to Black Sabbath. Blown away to be honest. First 5 albums are must haves. Fantastic!!

Last edited:
Associate
Not metal? Maybe not compared to the extreme stuff we got nowadays, but Black Sabbath is after all the corner stone of all metal music we have today. Brilliant stuff though

Soldato
Not metal? Maybe not compared to the extreme stuff we got nowadays, but Black Sabbath is after all the corner stone of all metal music we have today. Brilliant stuff though

Yep. Can't believe I've never checked them out before. Way more dynamic than what I thought it was going to be.

You only hear tracks like Paranoid being played on the radio etc... so I was expecting most of it to sound similar.

But in fact when I listen to it I can hear a lot more dynamism in the music. Lots of what I would describe as a Rolling Stones vibe.

10/10 well the first 5 albums any way. After that, with James Dio..... not sure. Haven't really checked it out yet.

Associate
Black Sabbath got a lot of really great songs, and a pretty diverse set of songs as well. Personally I love the song "Cross of Thorns" but I can't remember which album it is from. One of the kitchen girls from my work is going to see Sabbath with her mum next month, I must say I'm a bit jealous at her, but she did also improve a lot in my eyes by that :D

Soldato
Black Sabbath got a lot of really great songs, and a pretty diverse set of songs as well. Personally I love the song "Cross of Thorns" but I can't remember which album it is from. One of the kitchen girls from my work is going to see Sabbath with her mum next month, I must say I'm a bit jealous at her, but she did also improve a lot in my eyes by that :D

The Ozzy Sabbath is fantastic. Is the Dio era just as good?

Associate
It all depends what you like, personally I haven't listened to Black Sabbath that much to say yes or no, but there is good stuff in all eras of Sabbath. Maybe I would actually need to go through their stuff again.
The different eras sound differently, so it can be a bit difficult to accept in the beginning, or be open about.

Back
Top Bottom