Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
20161223_215731.jpg

And installed my new sump with rollermat.

20161223_175456.jpg

20161223_175550.jpg

Soldato
Cheers mate, the vibrant Algae killer is fairly getting stuck into the bryopsis, evil stuff bryopsis so hard to kill but this is working :)

Im having some random coral deaths at the moment. Lost a head of hammer coral and a torch coral.

Nothings changed in setup, parameters fine altho i think my gfo needs changing as getting a bit of brown dusting on sand. The hammer peeved me as spent a long time finding a purple tipped hammer

Soldato
Yeah, I was quite disappointed that they've put Roses all in the same shaped wrapper, kinda boring. If you look closely at my pic, I also added the contents of a box of Quality Street.:p

You peasant, that costs less than £150!

Yep. But going by reviews I read, should give me perfect toast that isn't raw in some parts and burnt at the top.

Soldato
Yeah, I was quite disappointed that they've put Roses all in the same shaped wrapper, kinda boring. If you look closely at my pic, I also added the contents of a box of Quality Street.:p

Yep. But going by reviews I read, should give me perfect toast that isn't raw in some parts and burnt at the top.

Please detect my sarcasm :(

I spent £30 on a Kettle - It boils water accurately enough to the temperature I select.

Back
Top Bottom