Origin Sale

Soldato
Are any of the Sims 3 expansions on sale? I can't check since I'm still in work and curse their content lock :(

Also if the Season pass for Battlefront is cheap i'll bite, I liked the dogfight gamemode in that game.

Associate
Are any of the Sims 3 expansions on sale? I can't check since I'm still in work and curse their content lock :(

Also if the Season pass for Battlefront is cheap i'll bite, I liked the dogfight gamemode in that game.

Just Sims 4 expansions on sale and the star wars season pass is £16.66

Associate
I quite enjoying NFS. The cut scenes are very cringey but the game is good fun. It makes a difference to use force feedback wheel. My trusty r440 still serves me well after 12 years or so!

There is a trainer out there that unlocks a few cars, the 60's mustang is awesome. :)

Soldato
TF2 is worth every penny!

I've just bought Start Wars Season Pass as I've had the base game since launch and I'm struggling to find games :(

Annoyingly, DLC is not covered under the Great Game Guarantee.

That clears that up then cheers dude. Thought rogue one may ahve kindled some renewed interest but obviously not. Is the base game worth £8 without season pass etc?

Soldato
That clears that up then cheers dude. Thought rogue one may ahve kindled some renewed interest but obviously not. Is the base game worth £8 without season pass etc?

Well I've just tried again and managed to get in to a game quite quickly, it might have just been yesterday where it was a bit quiet.

http://swbstats.com shows:

PC: 9,499 (24h peak: 11,136)

So it's gone up by quite a bit since the sale / Rouge One.

Associate
oh which dlc do you recommend?
looks like there's just the From Ashes dlc, which is included in the digital deluxe edition

Back
Top Bottom