Friday the 13th

Associate
Looks appalling, I'm not having it that someone donated 10k for this, not one bit. Something like the scope and scale of Star Citizen I can kind of understand if there millionaires and want to help fund it and feel good about themselves for helping. But this? I wouldn't even buy this on a key site for £1

Soldato
Dead by daylight looks a lot more fun than this.

Have Dead By Daylight, this game, even in beta is far better. DBD is too arena based where at least this has bigger maps.

Had loads of fun playing hours of this over the weekend, huge potential and they seem to be listening to supporters.

Soldato
Anyone got this today on release?

Really disappointed with the £30 price tag, it's a £20 game at most. The beta's were excellent and want it so bad but not at that price :(

Associate
I have ~200 hours in Dead by Daylight. This looks interesting too, but I wouldn't pay £30 for it. I've watched a few streams of it and I wonder how the longevity will be.

Soldato
I have ~200 hours in Dead by Daylight. This looks interesting too, but I wouldn't pay £30 for it. I've watched a few streams of it and I wonder how the longevity will be.

See my post @ #52, it's a lot better than DBD and that was just what I played on beta on a single map. Maps are bigger, gameplay is varied, it almost forces some co-operation.

Soldato
Looks ok for about £6.99 but gfx are 10 years old despite using UE4. Its clear all the budget went on the licence not the game content. No SP at launch either probably because that will push the game to commercial failure due to how limited it is gameplay wise. Shame as the concept is decent but the implementation is very weak due to the low budget. All they had to do was use modern gfx, launch with SP and make it so you can play online with bots instead of having to wait for a team. 3 maps only is also pathetic and the pricing is $30 but that converts badly to other regions almost $42 or €30 Euro for EU so UK gets shafted at £29.99!!

Associate
See my post @ #52, it's a lot better than DBD and that was just what I played on beta on a single map. Maps are bigger, gameplay is varied, it almost forces some co-operation.
I've seen your post, see my post ;) Bigger isn't necessarily better, DBD maps are testament to that. I'll wait for release, and price tag that isn't ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom