What are the 30 year old plus gamers playing?

Associate
As I grow older I have less patience for MP gaming and I tend to (due to time restraints), play a story oriented game from start to end. I tend to need to stick with a game to keep invested with it. I prefer something that isn't linear and has a lot of choice thrown into how an objective is completed.

Only exceptions are a few racing games (to make up for not being able to mod and track actual cars anymore thanks to my stupid mortgage), and possibly Titanfall due it being more accessible without needing to keep up with hours of practice just to break the top 3.

Due to work and training I don't get all that much time to play anything anymore though.

Soldato
Currently playing Doom, Mad Max and Drakensang: The River of Time, but actually a little bored of all of them now. Mad Max was great fun for 12 hours or so, but then started to feel pretty grindy. Doom has been really great fun in (lots of) places, but the bosses (two so far) are rather easy and disappointing and I'm definitely starting to tire of having waves of the same demons thrown at me. Darkensang is also suffering from the "throw endless waves of enemies at the player" syndrome as I near the end (I assume...) and the fights take so much time and micro-management I'm just losing the will to slog through it. Shame as I do like the system.

I have Dishonored 2, Mankind Divided and MGS5 to play as well, so hoping I get more mileage out of those.

41, btw... :)

Soldato
44, enjoying Zen Pinball2, Bob's Burgers and Family Guy tables... Quick and satisfying.

Bought Doom recently and have enjoyed blowing whatever they're called away. Not done MP on it, just stuck to single player.

Soldato
37, Just finished Crysis 2. Now playing:

Singularity
Shadow Warrior
The Evil Within
Mad Max
Tomb Raider Legend
Castlevania Lord of Shadows 2
Fran Bow

And the odd quick game of Star Wars Battlefront

Quite an extensive list but been on holidays for 2 weeks - something will have to give when I go back to work - likely Mad Max and Tomb Raider Legend as starting to tire of them a bit...

Associate
48.......Almost 49

Playing

Battlefield 4 and Battlefield 1 (I've always got my money out of BF games)
TitanFall 2 (Really Enjoyed the SP, not sure I have the twitch skills for MP LOL)
SOMA
Mad Max

Just Picked Up
Firewatch
Everybodies Gone To The Rapture
Witcher 3 GOTY Edition (Cant wait to get into this one)

Looking at, with view to buy

MGS 5
Fallout 4
Rainbow Six Seige
ARMA III
SQUAD

:D

Soldato
35 and currently playing Counter strike GO, Street fighter V and Rocket league. Finding it a challenge to get up to speed with SFV though, trying to get my sloth like aged reactions to play frame by frame on counters etc is hard going.

Soldato
I will be 30 in six months, which is insane. Playing Forza Horizon 3 and Hitman right now, played Dreamfall Chapters and Dishonored 2, as well as Witcher 3 with expansions before. All amazing games.

Caporegime
34, fallen out of love with my Xbone atm hardly touched BF1 or FH since purchased, was playing Rust but got bored.

Currently playing exclusively on the VIVE, flyinside + FSX and 737NGX, Project Cars and multiple other games.

Back
Top Bottom