*** OcUK Secret Santa 2016 - UnWrap Thread ***

Soldato
I've been away for Christmas and a friends wedding, but I'll get my pictures uploaded tomorrow. Thanks R.O.S.S.I :) great presents, I know I'm not the easiest of people to buy for :D

Caporegime
All the talk of banning people, and punishments for not doing things quickly enough is really off putting this year. People seem to want people to be punished, does not quite fit in to the 'good spirit' of this time of the year / Christmas attitude.

Some people are busy, and have a lot on.

Here are my presents :);

cEfiIY5.jpg.png

Thank you very much!

Cannot eat the Haribo myself (cries :( ) but they give me enormous power over my niece and nephew who both love them! Better half is enjoying the hot chocolate, mug is being used!

Thank you :).

Man of Honour
OP
shame this didnt come to light earlier, Tummys SS could have got him a banter detector

dcqyxw.jpg

:D

Man of Honour
^ There can be no banter.... without ban.

Edit: although to be fair, robfoster was being a bit turbo :p

Last edited:
Man of Honour
All the talk of banning people, and punishments for not doing things quickly enough is really off putting this year. People seem to want people to be punished, does not quite fit in to the 'good spirit' of this time of the year / Christmas attitude.

Some people are busy, and have a lot on.

It's just harmless annoying chat, no-one will get a permaban, all presents accounted for, there may however be annoying avatar changes and other such tomfoolery if anyone fails to post pictures before the deadline ;)

Back
Top Bottom