• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AMD VEGA confirmed for 2017 H1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
The guy AMD are literally streaming has no idea whats going on. Saying its not being streamed. It CANT be streamed just now. its literally 6am in Vegas. They arent doing a keynote speech at 6am lol.

There doesn't even seem to be any AMD events on the schedule for today at CES.

Soldato
I'm getting the strong sense that what we're going to see today is an architecture reveal, not the actual card, pricing or specific availability dates (other than Q1/H1 2017). Which is rather disappointing to say the least. Of course it is good to know a bit more about what the card is capable of (although all claims must be taken with a pinch of salt), but it seems we might be left severely wanting after today's reveal. :(

Soldato
Yes it's down. Probably a DDOS attack by Nvidia ;)

I know your joking but i'm reading the AMD discord atm and people really do obsess over this stuff.

"They are tryign to bait nvidia into releasing the 1080Ti"

No they aren't, The rivalry on hype videos exists because you lot believe it. (from both sides)

I swear sometimes people actually think AMD are At war with nvidia... It's business that's all. :)

Associate
Am I missing something here? I am only seeing video's being uploaded.... No live stream?

It's pretty early morning at CES i assume? launch will be later. However why AMD decided to end the countdown now is beyond me... Guy on the Twitch channel isn't one of their staff as far as i know just some random they are hosting?

Soldato
I love the people on twitch literally loosing their minds.

"AMD IS DEAD"
"NVIDIA WINS"

lol. talk about drama. because they got videos instead of a livestream. lol. makes no difference to the product at the end of the day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom