Tesco bans Pyjamas instore...

Associate
It entirely depends, to be honest..

I wear underwear to bed underneath lounge pants. Generic tshirt means that I could go out if I wanted to and no-one would bat an eyelid.

Sure, it's poor form but who frankly cares, you see far worse every day in student towns.

Soldato
I've only ever seen chavvy girls in supermarkets in pj's, but I've never really given it much thought. Didn't realise it bothered people enough that they've had to ban it though!

Personally if I need to pop out quickly first thing to the shop or get milk a paper and petrol I'll put some gym trackies and a coat or hoody on, I wouldn't go out in pj's myself!

It's usually after one visit and a couple of dbolz.

Watch out for that bloat when on the dbol :p

Caporegime
I read about this today and I was honestly stunned that people could even go out in PJ's... I can only assume these people have zero self-respect. I mean seriously, is it really that hard to whip on a pair of jeans and a top? Answer, no it isn't, you just have to be an unbelievably lazy ****!

Caporegime
I read about this today and I was honestly stunned that people could even go out in PJ's... I can only assume these people have zero self-respect. I mean seriously, is it really that hard to whip on a pair of jeans and a top? Answer, no it isn't, you just have to be an unbelievably lazy ****!

I have been to my local supermarket in both pjs and dressing gown and a few times in my onesie. :(

Man of Honour
I have been to my local supermarket in both pjs and dressing gown and a few times in my onesie. :(

BURN THE SCUM!!!!

I've never left the house in my PJs mainly because it would get me arrested for exposure, it used to be quite common in uni halls for us to sod off into Asda when we had a middle of the night fire alarm though as it was across the road so there was a mass of zombie PJ wearing students in there weekly.

Does it bother me? Not in the slightest, I'll take PJs over something 5 sizes too small with all kinds of unneeded flesh squeezing out.

Caporegime
If i am just dashing in for one item i dont see the point is wasting the time getting dressed and then changing back when I get home.

Hell ive been out on the lash in just a mankini so the Pjs are tame in comparison.

Back
Top Bottom