Get me to the USA & back the cheapest from the Uk

Soldato
The absolute cheapest way to experience parts of 'Merica, hire a Mexican to hold a camera and get them to Skype you as they walk around...

Keep them in a job before Trump builds his wall.

Associate
cheapest i could find in 5 mins
norwegian air webpage

London-Gatwick - Boston
Monday 30. Jan 2017 16:20
Terminal: S
Flight DY7147 - LowFare
1 Adult £134.00
Return
Boston - London-Gatwick
Monday 6. Feb 2017 21:05
Terminal: E
Flight DY7148 - LowFare
1 Adult £65.30
Total price
incl. all taxes and surcharges £199.30

there is a couple of different dates for that price, especially coming back.You have to book by monday though.

This is the way, Ive done this flight several times

Things to be aware of -

This doesn't include checked baggage
This doesn't include in flight food
This doesn't include selecting your seat

I fly on this one a few times a year and live out of a backpack for a few days, it's not hard especially if you wear the bulky stuff on the plane.

Food shouldn't matter as you eat in the airport when you leave and land in time to eat dinner.

Permabanned
OP
There are some items a group of us want to purchase.

One member has already done it and got stunned on shipping and customs. Fact his bill for both was more than a flight.

So I joked about getting out for the cheapest flight possible and brining the stuff back with.

I thought I'd read about Iceland Air going from Bristol to NYC via Iceland for £99 return.

Associate
slightly off topic but OP give me a great business idea I'm prepared to give away for free.

Perhaps if someone could perhaps create website that lets you enter locations (from and to), a date range then click a button and it returns the cheapest flights available you'll be a millionaire this time next year :D

That is a good idea. Could call it SkyScanner or something

EDIT: never mind, that domain is taken ;)

Back
Top Bottom