**The Official Everything MMA Related Thread**

Man of Honour
l0MYruUCNkerDwvVC.gif
hahaha

23m4rrt.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
id like to see a super heavyweight 265+ class, as some of the big guys have to cut weight to get down to 265, im sure there are guys out there that want to compete but couldnt get down to 265
bring on the beasts
23m4rrt.jpg

A bunch of Bop Sapps with Rousey attitudes tapping to strikes, that would be that division in a nutshell. :D

Caporegime
Ferguson Vs Khabib official for 209. Wonderboy Vs Woodley already announced.

Pretty damn good card, I look forward to seeing Khabib rag doll that douchebag Ferguson all over the octagon.

Soldato
Ferguson Vs Khabib official for 209. Wonderboy Vs Woodley already announced.

Pretty damn good card, I look forward to seeing Khabib rag doll that douchebag Ferguson all over the octagon.

Ferguson is an absolute douchebag, agreed there, but as a fighter he sure is entertaining! After Khabibs fight with Johnson I'd be worried that Ferguson might light him up on the feet and win this fight by TKO.

My hope is that Khabib was just a bit rusty after coming off a long lay off in the Johnson fight which is why he kept getting caught.

Caporegime
Ferguson is an absolute douchebag, agreed there, but as a fighter he sure is entertaining! After Khabibs fight with Johnson I'd be worried that Ferguson might light him up on the feet and win this fight by TKO.

My hope is that Khabib was just a bit rusty after coming off a long lay off in the Johnson fight which is why he kept getting caught.

Khabib does get hit a little too much but he has some chin on him, Johnson hits hard and fast so if he can take that I doubt Ferguson has much for him. Once Khabib gets hold of him he will be on his back no doubt about it.

lol @ it being for an interim belt as well. Interim belts for everyone!

Anyone think BJ has a chance this weekend? Yair is obviously an up and comer but i'm thinking 4/1 is a bit long. Naturally it's all going to hinge on what condition BJ comes into it with being out so long, but you'd have to think he still has the tools to win with his boxing and BJJ. I'm thinking of slapping some money down, it's a risk obviously but 4/1 with someone of BJ's ability feels off to me.

Last edited:
Associate
UFC fight pass is free this weekend. I haven't used it for about a year but it's so much better than it used to be. Glory and EBI are awesome :D

Soldato
Seems Dana and Floyd are going back and forth, Floyd wants more money and went on flashing his 250k watch, Dana put the ball back in his court though.. stupid fight regardless.

Caporegime
I find it hard to believe it'll ever happen, Conor's boxing is good no doubt but lets be realistic here, Mayweather will do what Mayweather does and it'd be a bore fest.

J.D

J.D

Soldato
It might be more interesting if they use smaller gloves for the boxing match but in return I think Mayweather should at least have a BJJ only match with McGregor. He couldn't do MMA but at least BJJ it will be less humiliating as he should lose just like Conor should lose if they box.

Caporegime
It'd be good to watch, but Conor would absolutely smoke Mayweather on the ground it wouldn't even be close to being competitive.

At least Conor has, at minimum, a punchers chance on the feet. Mayweather literally has zero chance on the ground.

Associate
Caught some of the action last night, a weird state of affairs. Some proper shoddy judging caused two fighters to lose fights they had won, the first ever Ezekiel choke in UFC history and even more bizzare from the bottom.

Drakkar Klose debuted and looked top class, will be keeping an eye on him.

Back
Top Bottom