Where would you want to be buried/scattered

Soldato
Morbid I know but its quite a big thing for some people in that they request to be buried or have their ashes scattered somewhere or have their body used for medial/science purposes to help others (organ donation etc.)

Me, I personally want to be cremated and have half my ashes scattered in my family home garden in 'Pet Sematary' where we have family dogs, hamsters, a guinea pig, fish and a mouse buried from years gone by. The other half, probably somwhere like main stage Leeds festival

Soldato
I'm looking into getting buried at sea...well technically set on fire on a viking ship...thats my dream funeral...and everyone has to dress up as a viking warrior and sing nordish chants hymns to odin etc.

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Neither,

My body is going to Nottingham or Sheffield Uni, So young doctors can me cut up and practice on. That is whats left of everything after all the donor parts are taken.

I am dead, no coming back so do not really need it. Even if i did i would want a better looking and fitter model, with better ankles/knees/ shoulders and lower back.

Play more sport they say its good for.... Yeah right until you hit 40 then OMFG does the old sporting injury's group up and say "Hi remember us :) "

Caporegime
I really don't care as I'm dead, but if I had to choose, I would go for a cremation and scattered at sea.

Because of my serious congenital heart defect, it's highly likely that my cardiac doctors may want my heart for research purposes, which they are welcome to.

Soldato
I really don't mind, if my family want to put them somewhere to make themselves feel better then I'm happy with that. Just as happy if they end up flushing the ashes down the toilet.

Back
Top Bottom