Beards

Soldato
I love having a beard. Don't let it get too long, just enough. And keep clean and cheeks clean. Bit Tony Stark like.

Sadly GF isn't keen on it. Likes me smooth. We've agreed that I can grow it later summer as I go to Eastern Europe in the autumn and I like to do with a decent beard

I'm sure it's probably been asked but what is a good beard oil and when do you start using it? A soft beard might change GF mind.

I too have the shave beard off, lose 15 years in age :D

Last edited:
Caporegime
I've been growing mine since last summer, only issue is that I have to dye it otherwise I look like an Asian Santa Claus as in my beard is pretty much white. Compared to my head which hardly had any white hair.

Missus loved the beard and helps me dye it every other week, she's pretty good at dyeing it so much so I've decided to keep her:p.

But unlike majority of beards out there I keep mine trimmed on the side to 4 but the neck is clean shaved. My goatee is now a good length, to the extent I can actually put most of it in my mouth:p

Saying that I was contemplating on shaving it all off and re-growing it but I'd miss it too much I think.

Soldato
I've been growing mine since last summer, only issue is that I have to dye it otherwise I look like an Asian Santa Claus as in my beard is pretty much white. Compared to my head which hardly had any white hair.

Missus loved the beard and helps me dye it every other week, she's pretty good at dyeing it so much so I've decided to keep her:p.

But unlike majority of beards out there I keep mine trimmed on the side to 4 but the neck is clean shaved. My goatee is now a good length, to the extent I can actually put most of it in my mouth:p

Saying that I was contemplating on shaving it all off and re-growing it but I'd miss it too much I think.

what brand dye are you using??

Associate
I can not stand them, and I can not believe more women right now seem to find them attractive in men.

I was born in the early 80's, like ALL my life beards were seen as utterly scruffy and the trend of the 70's seemed like such a joke.

On the rare occasion that I couldn't be arsed to shave myself more than say... after 7mm? the smell is f'ing hidious! you have to constantly wash yourself thoroughly after every meal and even then you get the odd whif LOL. No way, no thanks.

Whats next? women stop shaving their pubes and arm pits becomes the trend? it wouldn't surprise me at all lol,

Tea Drinker
Don
I can not stand them, and I can not believe more women right now seem to find them attractive in men.

I was born in the early 80's, like ALL my life beards were seen as utterly scruffy and the trend of the 70's seemed like such a joke.

On the rare occasion that I couldn't be arsed to shave myself more than say... after 7mm? the smell is f'ing hidious! you have to constantly wash yourself thoroughly after every meal and even then you get the odd whif LOL. No way, no thanks.

Whats next? women stop shaving their pubes and arm pits becomes the trend? it wouldn't surprise me at all lol,

I think you have a couple of problems. One being your inability to feed yourself properly.

Caporegime

This is magnificent posting.

What's next? Women having ~ideas~ about things? What a time to be alive.

Associate
[FnG]magnolia;30426157 said:
This is magnificent posting.

What's next? Women having ~ideas~ about things? What a time to be alive.
Yeah I guess... bring back the days when people could have a mutual laugh about just about anything without being really offended over the slightest of things.

Soldato
I grew a pretty naff beard following pre throat cancer treatment which necessitated having all teeth removed. As treatment went on and I lost more and more weight I looked like a walking skull. So once I had finished with the mask, an essential bit of kit to keep your head in exactly the same place whilst you are zapped with radiation, I grew a beard though I am unable to grow it up the side of my head so it meets the side burns but at least my head got some definition whilst I regained some weight and I looked less like Skeletor.

6uLBFf8.jpg.png

Back
Top Bottom