What are you doing new years eve?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Absolutely nothing :) I've had a great Christmastime with just my wife and occassinally the step-sons. Got the beer and food in, locked the door and really enjoyed ourselves.

Got tired of having ALL the family round so thought we'd have a year off.

So NYE is gonna be a few films with food and drink.

Soldato
Im in brighton for new year, going to one of my gf's mates houses and might pop off to creation or soemthing but i doubt it. Should be a good night :D

Associate
OP
Originally posted by Aydon
Absolutely nothing :) I've had a great Christmastime with just my wife and occassinally the step-sons. Got the beer and food in, locked the door and really enjoyed ourselves.

Got tired of having ALL the family round so thought we'd have a year off.

So NYE is gonna be a few films with food and drink.

That's kind of what I wanted to do because I'm working but I'm forced to go out cos everyone else is :D Does the notion of the millenium dome with 50,000 people not tempt you ;) ?

Associate
its an annual jaguar apprentices night out for me... yey. bout 12 of us and then i think everyones got a girlfried so thats 24... i suppose il take my missus out of the cage... were going down loughtborough i think well we did last time and it was the best night... spend a while in whitherspoons and then onto techa dance the night away then back to the same small room in my mates house where 24 or so of us have to sleep

Associate
trying for the annual 127 run :D

basically on NYE midnight, the strecth of the 127 aroud the SMAC garage and BMW garage becomes empty, the camera will be 'fixed' and there shall be a merry race to 150 :D with about 8 of us 'competing' on a clear straight stretch of road

Commissario
Originally posted by Kanes
trying for the annual 127 run :D

basically on NYE midnight, the strecth of the 127 aroud the SMAC garage and BMW garage becomes empty, the camera will be 'fixed' and there shall be a merry race to 150 :D with about 8 of us 'competing' on a clear straight stretch of road

/me makes note to 'phone Sarfend Police ;)

K.

Associate
Was planning on a night out but the babysitters pulled out :( ( GF's mum)
and not many babysitters can handle 11 3/4 month old twins!
looks like another night in, get the kids to sleep then quietly get lashed (ooh got a bottle of champers somewhere :D )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom