Six dead in Quebec Mosque terror attack

Caporegime
[/img]

pottery.

Hmmmm one twitter feed report. Best i can find from "reliable" news outlets is that one of the gunmen is reported to be of Moroccan origins. Doesn't fit in with been a syrian refugee.

EDIT: Checked the guys Twitter feed and clearly he is a racist Trump supporter and his twitter feed is full of fake news.

But it will go round like wildfire around social media by Trump supporters trying to justify that Trumps decision was right.

Last edited:
Soldato
Hmmmm one twitter feed report. Best i can find from "reliable" news outlets is that one of the gunmen is reported to be of Moroccan origins. Doesn't fit in with been a syrian refugee.

i don't trust any of the mainstream media tbh (or twitter for that matter). you're likely to get a better picture of what's going on by look at as many sources as possible and drawing your own conclusion. i mean, the bbc actually went this far...

LnEVRms.jpg

Caporegime
Very sad, Trump will milk this attack no doubt, especially if there is any link to one of his banned countries.

Caporegime
i don't trust any of the mainstream media tbh (or twitter for that matter). you're likely to get a better picture of what's going on by look at as many sources as possible and drawing your own conclusion. i mean, the bbc actually went this far...

]

Absolutely true but at least ten different news outlets are saying he isnt a syrian refugee and one racist twitter guy is saying it. So far now my money is on the fact that they arent.

Very sad, Trump will milk this attack no doubt, especially if there is any link to one of his banned countries.

I'd laugh if it turns out they are from one of the countries Trump didnt put on his list and was criticized for.

Caporegime

LnEVRms.jpg

Did they? I can't find any reference to that when using Google at all.

Probably more fake news that makes people mistrust the Mainstream media.

Caporegime
RIP to those that lost their lives in this terrible act of terrorism.

Strange thing is the other day I was saying to a few friends that Canada hasn't had any major terrorist attacks and now it has sadly:(

Soldato

EDIT: Checked the guys Twitter feed and clearly he is a racist Trump supporter and his twitter feed is full of fake news.

But it will go round like wildfire around social media by Trump supporters trying to justify that Trumps decision was right.

Canada was only saying at the weekend how welcome the Refugee's are since Trumps idiotic decision, So no doubt some idiot want's to try and spread news to try and change things.

Caporegime
Didn't Trump just add Syria to a list Obama admin had already made?

Nope, it was a Republican sponsored bill in 2015 (when Republicans were in control of both houses)

Obama had to sign it in to law though, because that's his job.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/158

Note the bill was introduced by Republican senator Candice S Miller and the entire cosponsers section is made up of 93 republican senators and no democrats.

Last edited:
Soldato
61CFfCx.jpg

pottery.

LnEVRms.jpg

Wow. A quick google of those two pics throws up a pretty clear picture of the sort of "news" and "politics" sites you spend your time on!

Soldato
Soldato
Wow. A quick google of those two pics throws up a pretty clear picture of the sort of "news" and "politics" sites you spend your time on!

Does it? I sometimes post links to the Guardian, but I regard the Guardian as trash par excellence. So rather than engage in petty ad hominem, why don't you address the substance of the post?

Caporegime
Does it? I sometimes post links to the Guardian, but I regard the Guardian as trash par excellence. So rather than engage in petty ad hominem, why don't you address the substance of the post?

He ummm, wasn't even talking to you?

The point is that people post blatent lies ("BBC called man tanned") which we can't find any links to, and then use that lie as a reason they don't trust the mainstream media

But they trust their "alternative" media site who publish the lie?

Soldato
I think the mods needs to come up with a policy regarding fake news. If a forum members posts a link to a news site, fair enough.....however, if they simply post a link to an image hosted on a third party site I think it should carry a two day ban.

It was the new 'in thing' last year, but come on it's 2017 already!

Look, I can do it too...those cheap 1080s ocuk were selling last week!

flylux.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom